“Dreadfully slow service, mistakes were made”
Review of CANTINA #1

CANTINA #1
Ranked #119 of 223 Restaurants in Bloomington
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Chicago, Illinois
“Dreadfully slow service, mistakes were made”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

No complimentary chips. You have to buy chips and salsa - but don't - they are not worth it. We kept dumping salt on the chips trying to give them a little flavor (and we are not big salt eaters). The salsa was watery and had little flavor other than onion.

We ordered a vegetable fajita entree to share and waited more than 30 minutes before it was delivered. The waiter kept dashing by, and each time he passed he'd quickly say our order would be up in a few minutes. When the entree did arrive it was nothing special. I would not order it again.

When we placed the order, we informed the waiter that we had tickets to Cirque du Soleil, which qualified us for 15% off. He said he not need to know that until it was time to prepare the check. There was no further conversation, and when the check arrived there was no discount.

Visited October 2013

Calgary, Canada
“Hmmmmm....”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Just wanted something quick to eat after a long day of work and shopping at MOA. Decided to come here for a quick meal. Because we weren't there to have drinks and watch the sports channel, we kind of got lost in the shuffle. Food was terrible. Service was so-so. So if you're there for beer/margarita's while watching the game, you should be good. If you want just a quick bite to eat, save yourself the hassle and hit the subway or food court instead.

Visited October 2013
Denver, CO
“Great Happy Hour”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Stopped in for a margarita and some nachos during happy hour. Had excellent service, and the HH specials were great. My nachos could have fed 2 easily, and were very tasty. They have some great seating here where you can look out over the mall amusement park--that's fun! Nice place! I'd go back often if I lived closer.

Visited August 2013
“Definitely not the best in the MOA!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I ate here on the first night of a business trip, and it was definitely a let down (my phone was battery was dead or I would have looked at the reviews on here first)! The food was mediocre and the service was extremely slow! I definitely would skip this one FOR SURE!

• Visited July 2013
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“food, music, and dance”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

what i order is delicious. I like going saturday evenings. cause I can eat, listen to the live latin band and dance if I want.

• Visited July 2013