“I love legos!”

Lego Imagination Center
Ranked #3 of 31 things to do in Bloomington
More attraction details
Owner description: Six thousand square feet of Lego models in the Mall of America.
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Store located in Mall of America, very nice staff. Staff conducted on site demonstrations and were super helpful.

There are newer reviews for Lego Imagination Center

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Loved that you could pick a small container of you legos the kids got to choose instead of buying a lego set.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

We took our son here because he loves legos and to tell you the truth, I do too. We both had fun. My wife not as much. There is an open area with 6 tables that are split between large and small size legos. A large continuous booth encloses the area providing space to sit and keep the kids within sight.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

My husband and I simply looked and thoroughly enjoyed it! Amazing sculptures made from Legos. We didn't purchase anything and were not pressured by anyone.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

I loved seeing the different lego characters made with Lego blocks!! When you go in to look, you can see all of the different things that can be made with Lego blocks. The children will really enjoy just looking!