Open today: 10:30 AM - 7:30 PM
Review Highlights
Adorable

Haven't been to Mall of America in 15 years and it did not disappoint. It is clean, several... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Sue V
San Antonio, Texas
Great Fun

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Chuck S
Pennington Gap, Virginia

Recommended experiences in and around Bloomington
FlyOver America
12 Reviews
from $22.09
More Info
from $23.20
More Info
2,254 results
All reviews all ages amusement park roller coaster log ride day pass unlimited rides unlimited wristband rock bottom per ride sponge bob zip line short lines favorite ride older kids kiddie rides lots of fun year olds
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is of course located in the center of the mall and is laid out with plenty of room. Had a good variety of rides for kids of all ages.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This is the place to be In Minneapolis if you are not planning to visit any of the 10,000 lakes! This place had something fun for everyone meaning, in my case a 3yrs old, 7yrs old and 11yrs old. The best thing you can do to save big on the tickets is get a package option online from the Mall of America website. I didn’t purchase a ticket for my 3yr old or for me, instead I took advantage of the Tuesday toddler special for $14, you get 5hrs to ride to all that there is to do for a toddler and her chaperone goes for free...let me tell you, that 5 hours is a lot of time, the rides are quick, and September is not a high season month, so pretty much you get to do everything including ! This place is safe has cameras everywhere and enclose within the mall, sure is not like Orlando Disney original but if like me you wanted to get away from a Hurricane, well this is a good alternative best rides for the older kids according to them. Log Shute, the Sponge Bob Rock bottom plunge, the Fly Over America experience, the Pepsi orange twice, the Avatar air blender, and brain surge. For the toddler, well all good, but the best best, meaning she couldn’t get enough of it, was the swiper no swiping and the bumper cars

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Super fun just make sure to make a day out of it and get unlimited wrist bands or come after 7pm and get a discounted wristbands! I think if you buy online there’s a $2 discount also!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Kids are 10 and 14. They had a blast on the rides with their friends. Last time they were here was 8 years ago and there are a few new rides. Day pass Bands are cheaper by a few dollars if bought online.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We spent 8 hours here only taking a break for lunch. It is great to be inside where the sun and rain can’t interrupt your fun. My kids age 5,9, and 11 and I loved this place. Plenty of rides for the 5 year old and she was also tall enough to ride some bigger rides with me as her chaperone like the orange streak, log ride, fairly odd coaster, and splat o sphere. My 9 and 11 year olds were tall enough to ride all the bigger scarier rides like shredders mutant masher, air bender, the sponge bob coaster. The park and bathrooms are super clean. The staff are very helpful. The rides are awesome. The park is not super big so it is easy to keep track of each other. My husband and I traded off kids and let each other know where we were going next and it was super easy. If you don’t want to eat I in the park you have all the restaurants in the mall to choose from and there are many close to the theme park. The lines were reasonable when we were there, thinned out after dinner time and we could run around and get right back on again for some rides. The Turtle flying one is awesome! Also, if you are a Costco member you can get discounted unlimited ride bands. We got ours at the St. Louis Park Costco, because it is near Mall of America. You can get 2 unlimited ride wristbands for $49.99 so we got two sets of them.

Date of experience: August 2019