“One of a kind”

Mall of America
Ranked #1 of 30 things to do in Bloomington
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Mall of America(R) is one of the top tourist destinations in the country! The Mall welcomes more than 40 million visitors a year from across the country and around the world to enjoy over 520 retail and specialty stores including Nordstrom and Macy's. Experience unique dining and entertainment at over 50 restaurants plus enjoy leading attractions like the nation's largest indoor theme park, Nickelodeon Universe(R) indoor theme park, SEA LIFE(R) Aquarium, LEGO(R), A.C.E.S. Flight Simulator, Moose Mountain Adventure Golf and more! By hosting more than 400 events each year, the Mall has become the place where fans can meet and greet their favorite celebrities or take part in interactive, one-of-a-kind events.
Reviewed June 21, 2014

Not being a great shopper I approached this mega mall with trepidation - but came away impressed. its like any mall you know on steroids - and then some. 500 + shops, loads of eating places, an amusement park in the middle of it all. We went to the cinema on the 4th floor and saw Godzilla in seats which moved to reflect the on screen action - brilliant.
Only in America - brilliant

Write a ReviewReviews (4,863)
All reviews
in 151 reviews
"all ages"
in 152 reviews

Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

This is truly a place where you can spend a weekend with friends! Took almost two whole days to get through the mall. So much to see and do. Excellent food choices. While I would def go back again, someplace I would LOVE to take my older kids, I feel this would def be an overwhelming and long vacation for my younger ones. Perfect for about 13 and up!

Reviewed June 20, 2014

Best mall in the world! So many things to do and see! A little something for everyone. If you are going, be prepared for large crowds and lots of strollers. If you can handle crowds and don't mind a little noise, this is an awesome place to visit. Many things to do for both kids and parents.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

We live in Texas so the MOA was an attraction for us. They have a large selection of stores but so do other malls. The parking wasn't bad but it was a little tight for our truck. We travel a lot with my husbands job and with a 9yr old daughter. We had been on the road about 2 weeks and the amusement park was a GREAT way to let her stretch her legs and use up energy! It wasn't very busy and so we were able to get off a ride and go around and get right back on. It is the perfect size to go in and spend a few hours! We had a great day and if we get the opportunity to go back to Bloomington we will definitely spend a day at the mall!