“lots of stores”

Mall of America
Ranked #1 of 31 things to do in Bloomington
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Mall of America(R) is one of the top tourist destinations in the country! The Mall welcomes more than 40 million visitors a year from across the country and around the world to enjoy over 520 retail and specialty stores including Nordstrom and Macy's. Experience unique dining and entertainment at over 50 restaurants plus enjoy leading attractions like the nation's largest indoor theme park, Nickelodeon Universe(R) indoor theme park, SEA LIFE(R) Aquarium, LEGO(R), A.C.E.S. Flight Simulator, Moose Mountain Adventure Golf and more! By hosting more than 400 events each year, the Mall has become the place where fans can meet and greet their favorite celebrities or take part in interactive, one-of-a-kind events.
Reviewed February 22, 2014

too grand to see in a tight amount of time is what we had,...did do a bit of walking,...and visited the aquarium which was amazing....the park with all the rides (amusement) was quite big and very busy!!!

There are newer reviews for Mall of America

Reviewed February 21, 2014

I try to make it to the Mall of America at least once a year. It is just long enough to lose confidence in how to get there from WI but somehow the car always finds the way. I prefer the East parking lot because the entrance takes you straight to what was once called Underwater World. The name has changed but it is still one of the most memorable attractions in MN. A tunnel surrounded by an aquarium of exotic fish, turtles and sharks. It is educational and beautiful. The common area is also in the East wing where there are frequently celebrity guests. I love the Barnes and Noble, the various Bath and Body Works, Bubba Gumps, or the Rainforest Cafe with animated monkeys. You can see a movie or go bowling. It is a great way to spend a couple of days. Especially the days like today... 10 inches of snow and counting.

1  Thank Cathryn G
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Friday night was ok, but Saturday was a mad house. The bathrooms by the amusement park were gross (body fluids on the floor and toilets). Be prepared to walk.

1  Thank Wsr0224
Reviewed February 20, 2014

By looking at my profile, you'll see that I live in Minneapolis. I have two girls: ages 4 and 2. MOA is our local mall. When school is called off for snow/cold (OFTEN in winters in Minnesota!) we head here! We buy an all-day pass for Nickelodeon Universe, get some lunch at American Girl, shop, we don't get bored! It's lots of fun! There's Toddler Tuesdays, which is great! When the 4 year old is at school the 2 year old and I head over here! OR...when school is called off I bring both kids. What fun!

Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

I have been to Mall Of America often. If at all possible I try to avoid it on weekends or if I do I'm there when they open. During the summer months its pretty much always packed. It's so big tho that often it doesn't feel packed but you know it is after going around the parking lot 5 times.
Good selection of restaurants. The kids love to go with Camp Nickelodeon. I love the selection of stores. If I can't find
something at another mall its pretty much guaranteed I'll find it there. Best way to shop for a serious shopping day? Grab a map, circle where you went in. Underline all the stores you're hoping to hit, circle the store numbers on the map and start walking following your map. If you don't do that you'll end up walking in circles and not accomplishing much.