“Quality Drinks and Service”
Review of Caribou Coffee

Caribou Coffee
Ranked #1 of 13 Coffee & Tea in Bloomington
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Used to pop into Caribour regular on my business trip to enjoy a nice drink, served with a smile, and served in a clean functional environment. Good small snacks available too. Certainly recommend.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Average at best but I prefer Starbucks. Rustic decor is nice but just not outstanding. Coffee is ok but there is nothing else that I can recall on the menu.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

We needed a lot of coffee for a gathering of family and friends with short notice. We just dropped in. It was quick, good and served by a friendly staff

Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

Our first experience with there coffee was so good we went back the next day and tried different flavors. The turtle mocha was amazing and the campfire mocha was a bit sweet but awesome. Glad we don't have caribou coffee back home or I would be broke buying coffee. A nice treat whenever we find a location we are near.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

I stopped here about 10 minutes before a meeting I had close by (in the Mall of America). When I approached the counter I asked if they carry breakfast sandwiches since the only options appeared to be nothing but carbs carbs and more carbs. The gal behind the counter responded rather curtly, "well there are three other Caribou Coffee locations scattered throughout the Mall". A simple yes or no would have sufficed. As I was placing my order the phone rang and with out a word she walks away from the counter and answers the phone. Which is fine but no "excuse me a moment" or anything, she just walks away while I am talking. From her dishing out the attitude and lack of customer service it was quite clear she was not there to work or serve customers. I wrote to the company which they have done service recovery which is more than satisfactory. I have been to many Caribou Coffee shops and will continue to do so. It would be nice if Caribou Coffee would offer breakfast sandwiches or items that had more protein than carbs, or offer smaller portion sizes. Scones half the size of the ones the offer would be more than enough. Some yogurt items would be nice too.