“I want my baby back baby back!”

Chili's Bar & Grill
Ranked #43 of 223 Restaurants in Bloomington
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Grill
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Bellevue, Nebraska
“I want my baby back baby back!”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We went to Chili's because it was across from a convention that we were attending (Doubletree). We had been to TGI Fridays earlier in the day so unfortunatly we did a little bit of comparing. I like that they have the Two-For-One drink specials going on pretty much all day every day. I wish they would let you have one then and one a bit later. They just bring out both. But I guess that is okay. We ordered the same thing we did at TGI Fridays pretty much. A Trio Appetizer Platter. There was a lot less food at Chili's then there was at TGI Fridays and it was around the same price. So that is why I am giving it a 4 out of 5 star. The staff was great. Also very receptive of convention guests. I absolutely LOVED the screens on the table that let you pay and reorder drinks. It was amazing! I was obsessed! I wish we would get those here in Omaha. Super cool! Otherwise service was good, food was good and overall, we had a great meal.

• Visited July 2013

Annandale, Minnesota
“Good food!”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Great service and food! I ordered a margarita not knowing that it was happy hour until the waitress brought me 2! I was very pleased!

Visited May 2013
Denver, Colorado
“Good Food.”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

The food was good as always and location was close too. I would suggest others to try here. Good service as well.

Visited March 2013
“dinner”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Extremely close to our hotel so that we could walk. Service and food was excellent. Would eat there again.

Visited February 2013
Bloomington, Minnesota
“Good!”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

My boyfriend, my son and my little brother in law ate there. The staff were friendly and knowledgeable. The food was good and the tablets on the tables kept the little ones entertained while my boyfriend and I relaxed.

• Visited August 2012