“Good value and food”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Grill
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The menu has a great selection; something for everyone. The restaurant was really busy, so it did take a little while to be seated and the service was a little slow. However, once we received our meals, it was worth the wait and the price was right.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Good food, I had the sliders and my wife had chicken. No complaints, nothing special. The brownie and ice cream were good for dessert.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

I was in MN for a business trip and stopped in for dinner at Chili's Bar & Grill because it was close to my hotel. I was tired after a long day of work and asked for a place away from the crowd, if possible. They found me a perfect spot in the back. In some restaurants when I do this, I get forgotten, but not here. The wait staff were friendly and checked on me often. The food was delicious, however the guacamole had something spicy that brought tears to my eyes and had me ordering milk! The tortilla chips were still warm and extra crispy. I had the chicken tacos. which I would definitely order again. There were so many items on the menu I would choose. I had to go back again on Friday to try the ribs, which were excellent!

Reviewed October 16, 2012

The service at this Chili's and the food was great. During a recent trip to Minnesota from Texas, this is probably the only good food we had. The location is very visible but a little hard to get to
but was certainly worth the trouble.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Didn't realize they had a 2 for 1 special just about every night of the week including Fridays! Liked that.