“Delicious - Great Value!”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #107 of 228 Restaurants in Bloomington
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 18, 2012

We took friends to the Mall of America in Bloomington, MN. and enjoyed a very relaxing time at lunch. It was a weekday, so not crowded. Service was EXCELLENT and food was delicious. I'd return for a luncheon value meal.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Ate here while in town visiting friends. Typical menu for Ruby Tuesday's. The salad bar is a nice touch to add variety to the meals. I had the Louisiana Shrimp which was well prepared. Not too spicy but just a bit of spice to the coating. Had the spaghetti squash as a side. It was cooked nicely but would have used a little something as far as seasoning; maybe a bit of butter? Service was very good on a busy Friday evening.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

We no longer have a Ruby Tuesday in our town so we went here first since we all love the salad bar. I got the spaghetti squash which my family thought was disgusting but i enjoyed it! Less than 300 calories for a HUGE serving! The place is a little dark and not too exciting or high energy but just what we expected so that was good.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

I travel all over the US and the world. It seems that chain restaurants everywhere have just gotten so average. Service just ok. Food just ok. Price just ok. Why bother. Can sit in my room at the hotel with a cold beer and a subway for 1/4 the price.

Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

after shopping all day we finally picked ruby tuesday today. I got a bacon cheeseburger and fries with steamed brocili. Also got the salad bar. Salad bar was good. Cheeseburger was a lil dry but I did get it well done so that is expected. Bacon was so so. Fries were old and not that great. I prolly would eat here again but there are alot more options to. Makes for a hard decsion. For a group of three adults and two kids it was under $50. Made me happy.