“Pretty good food and salad bar. Price was good to.”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #110 of 230 Restaurants in Bloomington
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

after shopping all day we finally picked ruby tuesday today. I got a bacon cheeseburger and fries with steamed brocili. Also got the salad bar. Salad bar was good. Cheeseburger was a lil dry but I did get it well done so that is expected. Bacon was so so. Fries were old and not that great. I prolly would eat here again but there are alot more options to. Makes for a hard decsion. For a group of three adults and two kids it was under $50. Made me happy.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

The best part of the dinner was the appetizer. The rest of the items that we ordered were average. They also seemed to be out of a lot of items. Decent prices though, so I can't complain.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

My family decided to come here after a long day of shopping. When we showed up, a table was quickly cleaned and cleared for us. They have a good menu and a clean, large salad bar. This restaurant is open later than the stores, so you aren't rushed. The atmosphere is nice and the staff was helpful and friendly! Enjoyed it lots! Only negative thing to say about the place: they do not have a blender so therefore cannot make non-alcohol daquiris/margaritas.

1  Thank Sn0w_sucks
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Enjoyed a meal here at 10:30 in the evening after a long day at the amusement park. The food was consistent with other RT's out there. I was a bit disappointed at the garden bar as it was picked over and not tidy. The way I figure, I paid the same amount as someone who had the first salad of the day, so I deserve the same experience. I shouldn't have to mention this to anyone and the management should take the initiative. Oh well! Our server was very nice and made sure we were never thirsty!

Reviewed July 23, 2012

Ate at the Mall of America Ruby Tuesday's and our waitress was awesome; went above and beyond; ordered appetizer was was spicy and she took all of the spicy out and the service and the appetizer were absolutely wonderful!!