“Best Food in the Area”

North Restaurant and Cocktail Lounge
Ranked #116 of 227 Restaurants in Bloomington
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I have never met a salad bar better than this one! And just about everything else on the menu is amazing!

Reviewed June 24, 2012

We enjoyed the salad bar most days. I have had the porkchops and hamburger on several occasions.Happy hour is also a good deal.

Reviewed June 24, 2012

I am a weight watcher and was able to have a healthy dinner

Reviewed March 29, 2012

food was good, waitstaff very good but not pushy which we liked the bar area has good atmosphere but service (time to get the food) was a little slow

Reviewed March 19, 2012

Bartenders were great. Not pushy, very easy to talk to, and even helped screen guys that might have had too many and might make you (girls) feel uncomfortable. I usually drink the same thing all of the time and the bartender Greg helped me out and recommended a few drinksI should try and I loved all of them! Now I have a new drink Cherry Kamikazes and they are delicious! He even offered advice on places to check out while I was in town. Super helpful and easy going, overall it is a very nice, modern bar.