“Still good”

Ranked #3 of 90 Restaurants in Blaine
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Description: A locally owned establishment that offers traditional American dining and bar! Open 365 days a year until 2am!
Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

Went there last night had the patty melt and onion rings, wife had blt without the egg yes they have an egg on their blt with tator tots and a couple of beers simply delicious.
Would recomend

olepiperinngnome, Manager at Ole Piper Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2014

Jbreak9 – Thank you so much for your kind review and for your recommendation. We always love to read that our customers enjoyed our food! We hope to see you at our restaurant again soon!

Reviewed May 16, 2014

Old Pipe Inn is currently on the Dining for Miles program. It's been years since we've been here but always liked the food, so we thought we'd check it out after the re-opening. We were seated right away. The waitress came right away & I recognized her but not from Ole Piper Inn. When I asked where she worked before, it turns out she waitressed at a defunked restaurant we went to all the time in Maplewood. So it was nice to see a familiar face. We ordered the Piper ll, a one pound bacon cheeseburger, to share. It was cooked the way it ordered, the hamburger patties where thick and perfect. Still took home left overs. Ordered french fries als and forgot to ask for them extra crispy or double fried. That would have been a great improvement for the fries. Coffee was also excellent! We'll be back and I'm going to bring the family next time.

Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

Used to be the place I would go for a great breakfast and bloody bar. I've tried a couple times since it reopened but I've got bad service. The food hasn't been very good and the bloody bar was right next to all the waiting people in the doorway. Sad.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Don't let the full parking lot scare you. We are always seated quickly, and the wait staff is fabulous. Don't miss the weekend Bloody Mary Bar!

1  Thank Ts04935
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

This is one of my fav places to go to get a drink, watch a game or eat some great food. They serve breakfast all day! So when I'm in the mood for an omelet or pancakes at night this is the place I go. All of there other food is awesome too some of my other faves include the pizza, wings and French dip.

Been to Ole Piper Inn? Share your experiences!