“Buffalo Wild Wings”

Add it.
Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #26 of 96 Restaurants in Blaine
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

We had burgers, fries, onion rings, boneless chicken wings & macaroni and cheese. Food was good, but a little on the expensive side. We ordered it online & then went to pick it up. It took a couple minutes longer than expected, but not too bad.

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

You can never go wrong if visiting a BWW. No matter how you like your wings, you can always find a flavor to suit your pallet.

Reviewed July 28, 2018

I was in the area and my son wanted a burger so I called the Blaine location to order take out. I was immediately put on hold and since I was on the way, I kept driving. I arrived at the location approximately 10 minutes later, still on hold, and was expecting a line out the door. Much to my surprise, there was not a line and the host was on her phone. I asked her if she could answer the phone so I could order and she had a confused look on her face. I explained it to her and she said she didn't realize I was on hold. I ordered a burger with buffalo chips w/cheese and the bill was close to $15!! Seriously, BW3 should stick to wings because I could get a lot better/bigger burger many different places nearby for less than $10. After waiting 15 minutes the burger arrived and it was way overcooked and there were about 10 slices of potatoes with a little cheese. I asked to speak to the manager (Adam I believe) and he made some excuses and said the only thing he could do was offer me $15 in gift certificates. I took them and left since it had been over 30 minutes at this point. A few weeks later my son and friends went to the wild Wings in Riverdale and he ordered the same item and told them he had gift certs and they waited until the food was delivered to inform him that he could only use the certificates in Blaine. What a joke!! At this point I would like $30 in cash refunded to me and I will gladly give you back the certificates because I would never eat at either location again.

Reviewed February 1, 2018 via mobile

We love Buffalo Wild Wings but did not have a great experience when we stopped for lunch. The most disappointing part was their wings (the main reason we go!). We ordered a few different flavors of boneless wings and they weren’t the good sized juicy boneless wings you usually get... they were small mainly just the breading.. Like the crumbs of the bag. And it wasn’t just a few of them, it was all of them. Super disappointing to spend $40 on crumbs of the chicken bag when I could’ve bought that at the grocery store for $6. Also every single fluorescent light blinked... instant headache. Won’t be visiting this location again.

Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch with our two boys on a Sunday afternoon. While we usually enjoy eating at BWWs, we were less than impressed with this stop. Service was quite slow (the restaurant was not super busy) and we finally had to flag down our waitress to get the bill. On top of this, the TV's were turned up incredibly loud. I realize the Vikings were playing, and that this is a sports bar, however, the fact that the bass was so loud our seats were vibrating and that we had to yell at each other to talk was a bit ridiculous.

Been to Buffalo Wild Wings? Share your experiences!