“Very nice time - as usual”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #38 of 88 Restaurants in Blaine
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This Applebee's is our regular "go to" place on short notice or when my wife just doesn't feel like cooking. She loves the wedge salad and my favorite is the 9oz house sirloin with shrimp which, last night, was even better than usual. The couple we were with ordered chicken dishes, which both of them described as enjoyable. Our server (Drew) was friendly and attentive.
I'm always a bit miffed at those restaurant snobs who look down their collective noses at Applebee's. I've found that, despite the cliches, it offers consistently good food and service. No, it's most assuredly not Ruth's Chris fine dining but, if that's what you're expecting, simply don't go. To me, it's simply good food and good service at a reasonable price.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Enjoying a nice night with husband and 4 kids ( ages 9-18) when a man at the bar harasses our daughters on the way out. Our son said "hi" and gave him a dirty look. The man followed us out tried picking a fight with my son and husband yelling swear words and freaking out. My 9 yr old is crying and begging him to stop. My daughter ran back in for help when I finally got him to back off . Who picks a fight with a family and what restaurant does nothing to help? Answer: drunks at Applebee's and Applebee's !! Sooo.. Disappointed !!!
On the home page Applebee's describes itself as a good place for kids... Really?

2  Thank Olgieolgelthorpe
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Good place to eat, good wait staff. Moderately priced for the most part. Good atmosphere and a great place to meet friends after work.

Reviewed March 28, 2012

This place looks brand new. Waitress was very nice.

Reviewed March 15, 2012

Good food and quick service. A bit too much noise from the bar area