“Excellent”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I go here almost every Sunday for happy hour. Its all day and there are a lot of things on special. Everything we've ordered is great. Our usual bartender Michael is awesome but the whole staff is. We've had sushi everywhere and this place is easily as good as any place in MPLS. We LOVE the superior roll. Great drinks, great food, great service!!

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Superior and Phoenix rolls are the best I've had! I've been to other 'high end' sushi places both in Minneapolis as well as NYC etc. this place is just as good, if not better!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I met a girlfriend for martinis and sushi. The drinks were very tasty and unique and the menu offered plenty of options for those who don't care for sushi. The rolls and sauces were excellent! I will definitely return.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

First off, the food is excellent. My husband loves the sushi bar and is comfortable stopping by himself for a healthy meal. We bring friends and family there because the atmosphere is great for talking while sharing a platter. If you have someone in your group that doesn't like sushi, they have really good cooked options too, like the fried rice, dumplings or teriaki grilled selections.

Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

We had 3 rolls, spicy tuna, shrimp tempura, California. Good happy hour prices. Good sushi. I will return often for sushi.