“Great sushi good prices!”

Hajime Sushi Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 92 Restaurants in Blaine
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

We had 3 rolls, spicy tuna, shrimp tempura, California. Good happy hour prices. Good sushi. I will return often for sushi.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

We love Hajime - it's great japanese food and close to home. The first time I had their vegetarian roll, I couldn't believe how it melted in my mouth and was so delicious. They also have a fantastic tofu platter that my very picky son can't wait to eat whenever we go there. It's a huge platter, enough for two, but he won't share. We've been there at least a dozen times and will be back a dozen more. Service is always fast and courteous. The only challenge sometimes is parking, as it's situated between 2 very busy American bar/restaurants, with a mid-sized parking lot.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

I'm so glad there is a Sushi place in Blaine! It has a great happy hour and delicious freshly made Sushi. I had eaten sushi in many different places and enjoy eating sushi at Hamjime. I rate it on a scale of 1-10 a 9. The atmosphere is cool and nice deco and music. I never had bad service, I have been there at least 10 times. I've seen people in there with kids and family during the day and in the evenings it's a more sophisticated crowd. I Love that anyone can go and have a good time with drinks and sushi.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Joined our friends a bit late and still had good service. Place was packed, but no waiting, which was nice. Only 2 sushi chefs on and they were moving as fast as they could. Thought it was a little on the expensive side for Blaine, but then again, it is a very specialized restaurant. Kids liked their bento box kids meal - (letter B on kids menu) and their Japanese soda's.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

I have gone a few times for lunch and I thought the sushi was good and the prices fair. My family went for dinner and it just was not good. My shrimp was in some kind of weird tomatoe based sauce. My husbands fish was not fresh. Tried to go recently for lunch and the sign said they were not going to open until 1:00. Kind of an odd time if you want to attract a lunch crowd. Unless they improve dinner offerings and lunch times I don't see them making it.

Been to Hajime Sushi Restaurant? Share your experiences!