“Yummy Pizza”

Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
“Yummy Pizza”
Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

By far the best home made pizza I have ever had. We went with 3 teenage boys and thought we should order 2 large pizzas. We left with half of one in a take out box it was delicious.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Absoulute BEST pizza ever!”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

I LOVE pizza. I've eaten a lot of pizza in a lot of places, including some very nice restaurants and pizza places in Minneapolis, including some advertised as "gourmet" and voted "best". But Vi's is the BEST pizza I've ever had anywhere! They offer other menu items besides pizza, but the pizza is so good I've never tried anything else.

On Friday & Saturday evenings the wait for pizza is an hour+ unless call in your order ahead. Which isn't all that bad because besides being a pizza place it's also a bar, so you can enjoy a beverage or two while you wait. The long wait for pizza aside, (long wait because they have so many orders and they refuse to cut corners) the service is efficient and friendly. The atmosphere and decor are small town rustic, pleasant and comfortable. Prices are reasonable. I wish they delivered!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Ann Marie F
Fitchburg, Wisconsin
“Just like old times.”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

When I was a kid, my grandmother would always bring us to Vi's on our way to her place in Babbitt, MN. The location may have changed but the pizza is nearly the same as it was ten years ago. Cans of pop are even priced the same as I remember as a child- $1. I would suggest calling in your order so you don't have to wait so long for it as they are usually very busy. It was a great place to bring my wife and remissness about the good ole days.

• Visited August 2013

Been to R Bar? Share your experiences!