“Bemidji AmericInn is a winner!”

AmericInn Lodge & Suites Bemidji
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Bemidji
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I have absolutely nothing but good to say about my 5 night stay! The staff was exceptionally kind and helpful and my room was clean and had all of the comforts of "home away from home". It was so quiet and I loved my pool/hot tub time.
Two thumbs up Bemidji AmericInn!

1  Thank KristiL800
ManagerBemidji_MN, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Bemidji, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2013

A good night's rest is what we all know gets us through the next day. The AmericInn of Bemidji is built with sound guard construction so all the walls between our rooms are made of concrete. Our staff works hard to make your stay an enjoyable one. Thanks for your vote of confidence and we look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Don't confuse the high ratings received by this property for it being a 3-diamond hotel. Yes, the staff was very nice and the warm cookie upon check-in and the availability of free chips and salsa made for a nice welcome. The room itself was of nice size and included a microwave and small fridge. Furnishings and bed were adequate. Quiet it was not. The room overlooked the parking lot, which was shared with the Perkins next door. In addition to traffic noise from the busy street serving the bustling commerical area, it seems young people like to test out their loud stereos in the parking lot behind Perkins. The room's door also wasn't thick/heavy enough to block noise from the hallway. I usually like to drown out noise by running the fan on the heating/cooling unit, but the hotel doesn't provide that option. Instead I had to turn the unit to a very "cool" setting. Doing so turned the unit on and off at regular intervals, which in itself was a disturbance. I really couldn't win so didn't sleep overly well. Also, fast checkout isn't offered so be sure to add time to check out if you're someone who usually takes advantage of that option at other hotels. If you're looking for a clean, welcoming hotel at a decent price this Americinn should suit your needs. If you're accustomed to higher-end properties you're likely to be disappointed.

Room Tip: Ask for a room opposite the Perkins restaurant. That might help limit outside noise.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Thank you, we appreciate your review and apologize for the noise you experienced in our parking lot. Thanks for commenting on our updated rooms with microwaves and refrigerators. We do offer a guest reception on Monday - Thursday nights which includes fresh baked cookies from Perkins and chips and salsa. Our goal is to make you feel welcome at your home away from home.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

I've stayed at this particular AmericInn twice in the last two months, and found it again very comfortable and clean. Front desk staff are always friendly, and the beds very comfortable. It was quiet and located in a convenient area. The bathroom was so clean it looked like the tub and tile had just been installed because it was so gleaming white! I had a king sized bed and a sitting area and office area in my room. I will definitely stay here again as I travel frequently across the state for work.

Room Tip: Second floor rooms are nice because you don't have to worry about any noise from above.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
ManagerBemidji_MN, Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Bemidji, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2013

I'm so glad you enjoyed our updated rooms and could relax in our comfy chair/ottoman. We look forward to seeing familiar faces. Whether you travel for business or leisure we are located close to many things to see and do in the Bemidji area.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

I'm a huge fan of AmericInns. The ones I've stayed at have always been clean, quiet, comfortable, safe, and have friendly folks working there. This one is no different. My room was perfect, a great bed, one of the nicest, functional and bright bathrooms I've seen in a while with a great non-slip tub and perfect shower and towels twice as thick as a lot of other hotels have. The bed and pillows were both perfect as was the TV with tons of channels. The wireless was super fast and never cut out on me which is nice because I always work in my hotel rooms.

The breakfast could be one of the best ever. Other than maybe a Hampton Inn (which would cost $25-50% more than this one) it had one of the best selections and quality of breakfast items that I've seen in a long time. They had my preference in eggs, hardboiled, and also scrambled eggs and sausage, waffles, packets of Quaker oatmeal, all kinds of juices and great coffee with different creamers, all sorts of Bigelow teas, cereals, breads, pastries from Perkins (!) and the list goes on and on. The seating areas were super nice, too, with a separate room and also the main lobby area with a big fireplace and outdoorsy décor. It's a great hotel, I'll stay here every time I'm in Bemidji.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
ManagerBemidji_MN, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Bemidji, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2013

Thanks for noticing! The Americinn of Bemidji has been working hard to give you the best possible experience. Summer has arrived and we are ready to meet all the tourists that visit our area. We appreciate all comments so we know whether we are doing our job or not. Can't wait for you to stop in again next time you are in Bemidji.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

This is the second time I have stayed at the AmericInn in Bemidji. Everyone I dealt with was very pleasant. The rooms were recently redone so it feels like a new hotel. I was working long hours and it was just nice to get back to my room and jump into the comfortable bed. I felt it was a good value for the money. :)

Room Tip: I had a king size bed at the end of the second floor - it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
ManagerBemidji_MN, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Bemidji, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

Americinn of Bemidji is a great place to relax after a long day. We have an indoor pool and whirlpool to enjoy. Stop in on your way through Bemidji this summer!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I am a female health care professional that travels alone on business. AmericInn offers
great and friendly service with clean rooms and a wonderful staff. Hats off to Lane who
does his best to get you the room you want and up-grade your room when your first
request is not available at the time of booking. The breakfast is great, the pool refreshing,
and the exercise room is clean and equipped with a TV. I highly recommend AmericInn
not only to business travelers, but also to families. you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We had three rooms for ourselves and family for a family wedding event. The rooms look recently redone. We had comfy beds, clean rooms, a safe for valuables, a microwave and a small refrigerator. The hotel was nicely decorated and the staff were very friendly and helpful. The lobby and breakfast areas were clean and bright. We would recommend even though we rarely stay in hotels without elevators.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for the vote of confidence. We love to make our guests feel welcome here! Our hotel is updated yet we do not have an elevator. I recommend you request a first floor room if needed or we will be gladly to help you carry your stuff to your room. Stop in and see us again some time.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bemidji
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bemidji, MN
#8 of 10 in Bemidji
23 mi away
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Blackduck
Holiday Inn Express Bemidji

Been to AmericInn Lodge & Suites Bemidji? Share your experiences!