AmericInn Lodge & Suites Bemidji
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$89
HIExpress.com
$97
Country Inn
$67
$63
Best Western Bemidji Inn(Bemidji)(Great Value!)
$84
$104
$144
Cancelon
Super 8 Bemidji MN(Bemidji)(Great Value!)
$65
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleangreat place to staybreakfast areastaff was friendlyparking lotfirst floorup to datepool areano elevatorcookiesenjoyed our staycleaning stafffree breakfastexercise roomwould stay here againvery nice hotelhot tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I recently stayed at the Americinn in Bemidji with my 2 children. The entire hotel was very clean with new furnishings. The fridge in the room was the coldest I've ever had in a hotel. The breakfast was great and the pool was perfect! Entire staff was very friendly!! Location is right in town close to everything and there is a restaurant right across the parking lot. Will definitely stay there again!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
ManagerBemidji_MN, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Bemidji, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2012

Thank you for staying with us during our lobby and hallway renovation. We experienced a little dust the week we got all new carpet, but that is done, we are all cleaned up and loving out new look. We look forward to seeing you again next time you are in town visiting family!

Reviewed August 23, 2012

I was very happy staying at AmericInn because it had very friendly service and it was a very clean hotel. Easy check in and check out. The pool was a great benefit and relaxing..I would recommend this hotel to anyone that tells me that they are staying in Bemidji..

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family

Welcome to the Northland. We love to talk with our guests that travel from far away like you did from Alaska. I'm glad you made yourself at home and enjoyed the pool, hot tub and newly remodeled rooms. Stop in and see us next time you travel to Bemidji.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

My recent stay at AmericInn Lodge & Suites in Bemidji MN was OUTSTANDING ! The check-in was flawless ; the staff was extremely friendly and professional ! The breakfast was very good and well stocked.

Room Tip: No restaurant on-site but close proximity options were very good
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Thanks for the vote of confidence Mr. Kemink. I know you frequent Bemidji often and chose to stay with us when you are in town. We love to get to know our guests on a first name basis and anticipate their needs. See you next time.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

I stayed in a King w/ sofabed suite with my two sons. It was clean and new. It was only for one night but I'd definitely stay here again. The only drawback is that we had a 2nd floor room and there is no elevator. Not a problem with me, but others might have difficulty with luggage. So just ask for a 1st floor room!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for visiting Bemidji, Mn. and staying with us. I'm glad your emjoyed our two room suite which provides plenty of space for a family. Come back and see us again some time!

Reviewed August 8, 2012

we had 2 rooms/grandkids and other family relatives [have relatives in Bagley] and this was a great
place to meet/very clean/kids loved the pool/we all liked free brkf./front desk very nice/great mini vacation.

heth family

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

We love it when travelers think of us as their "Home Away from Home". Summertime in Bemidji is filled with people on vacation and doing a lot of exploring of the outdoors, riding our bike trails and visiting family. Thank you for staying with us!