“Great hotel and will always stay at AmericInn if possible”

AmericInn Lodge & Suites Bemidji
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Bemidji
Reviewed July 25, 2012

We started staying at AmericInns a couple of years ago and they are always our first choice of hotels every since. This hotel lived up to our expectations. Lightning speed check-in and very clean hotel!! We always love how we can get a fridge and microwave in our rooms and the hot breakfast!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed July 11, 2012

Stayed here July 3-6, 2012. This hotel has been recently renovated. We stayed in a king non-smoking room that was clean and comfortable. Staff is helpful and aiming to please--AND it is a great value! We would definitely stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
ManagerBemidji_MN, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Bemidji, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2012

Thanks for visiting the Bemidji area and the AmericInn of Bemidji. We are proud of all our renovations and strive to make your visit a GREAT one. There is so much to see and do here so please come back and see us again!

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Room was clean and comfortable. Staff was friendly and helpful. Many places to eat nearby.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Stayed for one night, room was clean and very comfortable. Returned home and realized I left a plastic suction-cup bathroom hook in the shower (to hang my kids swimming suits up). So I called them to see if they had found it. After explaining the item and telling them I would pay them COD to send it to me (I live in another state), the manager went to see if it was still in the room or located by the cleaning crew. Unfortunately it was gone. The manager apologized and that was that. Today I received a package from them with the same bath hook. The manager went above and beyond to satisfy my stay. I was pleased with them all ready and this just shows me how professional and wonderful the manager and this establishment really is. For me and my family, AmericInn in Bemidji is the best place to stay in Bemidji and just wished other places could be a bit more like them!

Room Tip: All rooms are great.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Beantraveler5
Management response:Responded July 11, 2012

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I believe it's the little things that seperate us from the competition. I am glad I was able to deliver your lost item back to you and instill your trust in us. Thank you for staying with us at the AmericInn of Bemidji and we hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed July 6, 2012

I have traveled around the US many times, but had never heard of this motel chain and thought that with the cheesy name they would be just another budget chain.

I was first impressed with their website and the ease of making a booking.

When I arrived at the property it was new-ish, plenty of parking, and large lobby with a breakfast area and indoor pool. The reception staff were pleasant and efficient, and the room was exactly what I had asked for.

The wifi was effective (which cannot be said for every place on this trip ) the room was quiet and the bed was comfortable. Breakfast was generous and overall I was greatly impressed, and I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Management response:Responded July 11, 2012

Thanks for giving us a try! AmericInn is a midwest chain based in Chanhassen Minnesota. They are in the process of expanding into other states with new and exciting versions of the hotels. AmericInn is enforcing their upgraded standards to make your visits more enjoyable and dependable. Please give us a try wherever you may be traveling. AmericInn of Bemidji looks forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

We stayed here for 5 days while visiting family. The Americinn Bemidji was very clean, our room was serviced everyday and done very well. Every staff member we came into contact with was very pleasant and helpful. We will for sure stay there again.
Thanks AmericInn Lodge and Suites Bemidji for a great stay!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded July 11, 2012

Thank you for allowing us to be your guest room while visiting family in Bemidji. I am so glad we gave you the experience you were looking for. We are always striving to improve on our customer service and it appears we met your expectations. Thanks for trusting in us!

Reviewed July 3, 2012

The front desk was very helpful when I checked in. The room was clean and very comfortable. I got a good night's sleep and was on my way early the next morning.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded July 11, 2012

Another satisfied guest! I am glad we were able to meet all your needs while staying in Bemidji. THANKS!