“Friendly staff” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Tashkent, Uzbekistan
“Friendly staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2013

NIce place to go with a family, the food is very good,and the personnel is very friendly. They will sing you"Happy Birthday"song and bring an ice cream if they find out that it is your birthday.Because we went there on my birthday,and the staff was gathered around our table,and it was very nice of the restaurant to notice such things of their visitiors

• Visited March 2012

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“A little slow service but good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012

This was right near our hotel so the choice was easy. Food was good & waitress was friendly but at times a little slow getting the food & drinks to us. Overall a positive experience.

Visited August 2012
Baltimore, Maryland
“Standard and predictable.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2012

Typical chain store with a fantastically friendly staff. Plenty of TVs for sports watching. Much better than the Ground Round.

Visited September 2012
Carrara
“Too much pressure!!! Stay calm...........”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

We knew going into Applebee's would be a chain restaurant experience, but were a bit drawn back by the appearance of the host, mgr and server frequently at the table. The server advised us of her name no less than 4 times, the mgr came around checking tables 2 times and the host appeared 2 times at the table to check on the service.. For us it is nice to have friendly service and a server who is knowledgable about the menu offered, which was the case, however the level of energy and pushiness of ordering drinks, appetizers and the meal was very overwhelming. Since we own and operate a restaurant we know what is freshly made and what comes pre-preparred and Applebees food was alot of pre-preparred food. Not the lowest of quality, however not fresh either.

Visited August 2012
N.W. Minnesota
“Exactly what I expected”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2012

I have eaten at several Applebee's and got exactly what I expected - middle of the road, but satisfying. My server and the one I witnessed at an adjoining table seemed excellent and very friendly. My order was taken quickly and came as I ordered. The server replaced my soft drink at just the right time, so he was observant. I ordered the noon time special where you can choose two from a soup, salad, and entree. There was a new, summer salad that I had not tried before with blueberries. It was great. My soup and salad were served on one plate as I'd experienced before, but the plate was larger and much easier to eat from than the previous times I've ordered the combination. Also, it came with a bread stick - a nice addition.

• Visited July 2012