Best Western Bemidji Inn
$101
Country Inn
Super 8 Bemidji MN(Bemidji)(Great Value!)
$71
$100
$119
Hampton.com
$71
$67
QualityInn
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Bemidji(Bemidji)(Great Value!)
$100
$104
Orbitz.com
All reviewschinese buffetbreakfast roomdouble bedroomwafflesdecent rateminute drivegas stationfridge and microwaveroad tripcomfortable staylots of parkingclean roomshot tubrecommend this hotelnight's sleepplace to staycomfortable bed
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I stay at the Best Western in Bemidji about 11 times a year for business, and I have been staying here for at least five years. The staff is exceptionally friendly, the rooms are always clean and comfortable, & the breakfast is very good as well. When I travel for work, all I am looking for is a clean, quiet and comfortable room, with a decent breakfast, and they have it here. Last year my husband and I also stayed one night for a personal trip with our dog, and they were very accommodating. I would recommend it for anyone traveling for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank jaco0207
Jake D, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Bemidji Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

Thank you for being our guest for the past few years as it has been our pleasure having you! I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to post your review. See you soon!

Reviewed June 9, 2013

We recently stayed at the Best Western Bemidji Inn and was very pleased. It was very clean and the beds were super comfortable. The free breakfast was very good with many selections. The chairs in the dining area were not comfortable because you sink way down in them. I have a bad back so couldn't sit on them. I would definitely choose that motel again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Sharon O
Jake D, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Bemidji Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2013

Thank you for your review of our hotel! We are so happy you were pleased with your stay and I appreciate your comment about the chairs in the breakfast bar. We are currently discussing options for better seating. Come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

We stayed the night before picking up our puppy from Torgs. The two ladies working were very nice. The room was clean and I think the bed and pillow combination was perfect. The breakfast was fully stocked and couldn't find anything to nit pick. I wish I would have gotten there earlier to try out the pool. Maybe next time. Thanks and keep up the good work!

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank leifandmindy

Thank you for your wonderful comments! We hope to have you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Made our reservation via phone as I had a few questions. The staffperson was SO
friendly and acted as if she had all the time in the world to talk to me! We arrived after a long 7 hour drive and were again met with a very friendly and welcoming staff. We had no problems during our 3 night stay over Memorial Day weekend. The breakfast was good and they did well keeping all items filled. Waffles were some of the best we have ever had. Would have enjoyed some variety over the three mornings we had breakfast but no big deal. Really liked the chocolate and other muffins! That may sound sort of weird, but so many places the muffins all taste alike and are not that great. These were. Tracey went over and above trying to find chocolate muffins! What a wonderful lady to visit with! She does a great job with customer service and it was very much appreciated! Back to breakfast, would suggest getting sugar free syrup to have available for the diabetic we had in our group. Beds were comfortable. Enjoyed having a microwave and frig. in our room. We will definitely stay here again! Hope Tracey and others are getting paid what they are worth. Their customer service is definitely a reason to return!

Room Tip: There is no elevator, so keep that in mind if you cannot climb stairs.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review. We are so delighted you enjoyed your stay and it is always a pleasure to get the opportunity to hear about specific members of our team. I am so happy you shared your candid comments about our breakfast as we are currently in the process of re-vamping it to make it the best breakfast in town! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 18, 2013

We spent a long weekend in Bemidji skiing. I booked the hotel based on reputation of brand and Trip Advisor feedback. The hotel staff was very friendly. The hotel was clean and in good repair. The pool was not fancy, but well taken care of. Our suite was clean, spacious and well laid out. There were plenty of towels, bedding, and tissue. The beds were very comfortable and the pillows were nice. The complimentary breakfast was tasty and well stocked for us even after several hockey teams ate.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Jake D, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Bemidji Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2013

Thank you for the wonderful comments and for posting your review of our hotel. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay. Isn't that suite fantastic?! Spring will soon allow many other fun outdoor activities so we hope to have you back again soon!