Best Western Bemidji Inn
$108
Country Inn
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Bemidji(Bemidji)(Great Value!)
$100
$100
Super 8 Bemidji MN(Bemidji)(Great Value!)
$69
$119
Hampton.com
$71
$67
QualityInn
$104
Ruttger's Birchmont Lodge(Bemidji)(Great Value!)
$85
  • Pool
Kohl's Resort(Bemidji)
$163
TripAdvisor
All reviewschinese buffetbreakfast roomdouble bedroomwafflesdecent rateminute drivegas stationfridge and microwaveroad tripcomfortable staylots of parkingclean roomshot tubrecommend this hotelnight's sleepplace to staycomfortable bed
Reviewed March 1, 2013

We had a great time when visiting family in Bemidji and the Best Western was great! Friendly staff (always very helpful)! Rooms were clean and beds were comfortable, which was nice for a change. They serve soup, too!!!, espically nice in cold weather! Overall best experience I have had at a hotel in a long time! Thanks to all!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Jake D, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Bemidji Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Thank you for posting your review of our hotel. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to your return! Yes! The soup is on Monday-Thursday from 5-7pm and it is hot and delicious!

Reviewed February 26, 2013

What a great experience! Staff was over the top welcoming and helpful! Very clean and comfortable. Room was great! Fridge/micro, roomy and homey. Wonderful experience and definite return visit in store! If you are staying in Bemidji overnight, the Best Western is a wonderful option!!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Jake D, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Bemidji Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

Thank you so much for the awesome review! Come back soon!

Reviewed February 26, 2013

The only reason I would not give this 5/5 is the fact that I hate hotels where you must drag your suitcase up a flight of stairs...and dirty stairs at that. This is not the fanciest place, but I have to say, as far as the room goes, everything was great! Super clean, comfy bed, amazing sheets and pillows, plenty of fluffy towels, perfect! As a light sleeper, I was in love with the bathroom fan, which gave me nice white noise all night long (didn't even hear the kids staying in the room across the hall)! So that made it even better! The pool and hot tub were very nice and clean. The continental breakfast was great, with pastries, oatmeal and cereal choices, waffle stations, fruit, and more. This was perfect for just a quick overnight stay!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to post your review! So happy you enjoyed your stay and we hope you come back and visit us again as we continue to make upgrades to the property.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

The staff was courteous, friendly and efficient. The room was clean and comfortable. The bathroom was a little on the small side. I was only in town for one night however the hotel was more than adequate and the stay was enjoyable.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jake D, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Bemidji Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

Thank you for posting your review. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope you consider returning to Bemidji to spend a little time simply enjoying some of the wonderful activities our area has to offer - during any season!

Reviewed December 27, 2012

I just recently stayed here over the Christmas Holidays. All I can really say is I wasn't pleased with the hotel at all. First of all, the pillows suck big time! Then when I went down to ask for couple more, couple meanin mre then one, the lady hands me one and is on her way. I wasn't too pleased. The room temperature gauge wouldn't go down, so it was like 75 degrees in the room th whole time, which sucked! That was way to hott.
The bathroom pretty much left me pissed off. That bathroom is so small, you have no room what so ever to even turn around in that bathroom!
Also, walls are like paper thin, this place was much too loud.
They need some quiet hours, I heard so many kids running up and down the hall and slamming doors. This was suppose to be a relaxing trip for me. I was hoping to maybe sit in the hot tub, the one time I even got to there was children running around splashing in the ot tub and everything, there should be times when no childern even with adult supervision should be allowed in the pool.
I'll just say I really didn't get what I paid for. Won't waste my time again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Jake D, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Bemidji Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I sincerely apologize for your unsatisfying experience. First of all, we have ordered new pillows. In reference to the room temperature issue, we really wish we would have been told about this during your stay as we would have had our maintenance engineer look at it immediately. I would also like to clarify that we do have quiet hours after 10pm each night and the pool area is strictly adults only from 10pm-12am. Our front desk staff is available 24hrs a day to be made aware of any issue you are experiencing. I hope that you will consider staying with us again during a future visit to Bemidji.