“Good room for price!”

Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Bemidji
Eagan, Minnesota
“Good room for price!”
Reviewed September 21, 2011

Nice rooms very updated and clean! The staff when I arrived was very busy and not the friendliest but that's ok. I had a king bed room and it was very nice. The only problem was the bed was quite hard and uncomfortable for me. They had good breakfast options and was close to things in the area. I would say this is a great hotel in the area and the price was good as well.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
HelloDuluth, Public Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN Bemidji Inn, responded to this review, October 19, 2011
Thank you for your wonderful comments about our hotel. As we pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service, I do apologize for your experience at check in. I would like to insure that upon your next visit, the experience with our staff will be above your expectations.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Charleston, Illinois
Reviewed August 30, 2011

I have stayed at this hotel several times. It is not the fanciest best western but if you need to be in Bemidji it will do the job. we had a problem with the AC in the room, when we told the desk about in less than 10 minutes it was fixed. The room was not real alrge but it was quiet and did the job. I would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Virginia
Reviewed July 17, 2011

We found this an acceptable hotel in an area which has somewhat limited choices. We stayed here two years ago and twice during the month of June 2011. Not much had changed except that the hallway carpet is showing its wear even more. Rooms were clean but generally small, in our experience, as is the common area. Breakfast was o.k. The staff was helpful. No negatives to report but not any superlatives, either.

Room Tip: On our first stay we had a room so small that we could barely turn around. Ask about the size of th...
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Moorhead, Minnesota
Reviewed March 24, 2011

My work takes me to Bemidji two days per week, each week during the school year. Originally, I chose the Best Western based upon price. It did not take long for me to realize the staff had more to offer than just a good price. Friendly, efficient, accomodating, professional, and willingness to make my stay comfortable are a few descriptive words that cause me to conclude price is only a portion of the formula for a pleasant stay. Since I began staying there, numerous improvements have been made to the property indicating a long-term commitment to quality. I've been satisfied with my choice of staying there and am convinced most travelers should be also.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Babaa-ayaa
Apple Valley, California
Reviewed February 23, 2011

This hotel over charged me and several of my co-workers. When we called to correct the problem we were consistently put on hold and never assisted.The Manager was very rude. I was told that all my calls were lost and my issue was forgot about. Seven months later and I still have not been payed.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
4 Thank calirose22
US
Reviewed October 24, 2010

We stayed in "the apartment" over MEA weekend with our infant son, 2 dogs, and my baby boomer parents. We chose this hotel because of our dogs and the large space for all 5 of us, not to mention the great price. Before our stay the manager called me to assure that the room would work for us and we had what we needed. Upon arrival the staff was helpful and courteous. The suite we stayed in had a king bedroom a full kitchen and a living room with 2 pull out twin beds and a pull out double bed. There was also a patio with a grill and table and chairs. Off the patio was a great space for our dogs to run. The room did show some signs of age and wear, but was nice compared to typical Best Westerns. Another drawback was the room was located next to the pool and hot tub area so there was quite a bit of noise outside our room until 10:00 when adult hours at the pool began. We loved the ability to prepare food in our kitchen and store food in the full refrigerator but also enjoyed the full continental breakfast each morning. The hotel is easily located off of Hwy 2 and near Walmart and Target. When we return to Bemidji we will be sure to stay here again!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed August 19, 2010

This hotel is an average Best Western but with a great staff. They were friendly and helpful. The hotel is well maintained and clean. A few minor problems here are no elevator so if you don't want to carry your luggage upstairs, request a bottom floor. After finding out that we were upstairs, we asked to be changed and the receptionist worked very hard to arrange for us to be downstairs. The other minor problem is that the bathrooms are small. Also request a room in front away from the highway so you will not hear the traffic. I would recommend this hotel for a stop in Bemidji.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bemidji
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bemidji
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Blackduck
Super 8 Bemidji MN
Super 8 Bemidji MN
#6 of 10 in Bemidji

Been to BEST WESTERN Bemidji Inn? Share your experiences!