“I have spent the last 3+ years staying at the Bemidji Best Western and heartily recommend it.”

Best Western Bemidji Inn
Best Western Bemidji Inn
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Bemidji
Moorhead, Minnesota
Reviewed March 24, 2011

My work takes me to Bemidji two days per week, each week during the school year. Originally, I chose the Best Western based upon price. It did not take long for me to realize the staff had more to offer than just a good price. Friendly, efficient, accomodating, professional, and willingness to make my stay comfortable are a few descriptive words that cause me to conclude price is only a portion of the formula for a pleasant stay. Since I began staying there, numerous improvements have been made to the property indicating a long-term commitment to quality. I've been satisfied with my choice of staying there and am convinced most travelers should be also.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Babaa-ayaa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Apple Valley, California
Reviewed February 23, 2011

This hotel over charged me and several of my co-workers. When we called to correct the problem we were consistently put on hold and never assisted.The Manager was very rude. I was told that all my calls were lost and my issue was forgot about. Seven months later and I still have not been payed.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
4 Thank calirose22
US
Reviewed October 24, 2010

We stayed in "the apartment" over MEA weekend with our infant son, 2 dogs, and my baby boomer parents. We chose this hotel because of our dogs and the large space for all 5 of us, not to mention the great price. Before our stay the manager called me to assure that the room would work for us and we had what we needed. Upon arrival the staff was helpful and courteous. The suite we stayed in had a king bedroom a full kitchen and a living room with 2 pull out twin beds and a pull out double bed. There was also a patio with a grill and table and chairs. Off the patio was a great space for our dogs to run. The room did show some signs of age and wear, but was nice compared to typical Best Westerns. Another drawback was the room was located next to the pool and hot tub area so there was quite a bit of noise outside our room until 10:00 when adult hours at the pool began. We loved the ability to prepare food in our kitchen and store food in the full refrigerator but also enjoyed the full continental breakfast each morning. The hotel is easily located off of Hwy 2 and near Walmart and Target. When we return to Bemidji we will be sure to stay here again!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed August 19, 2010

This hotel is an average Best Western but with a great staff. They were friendly and helpful. The hotel is well maintained and clean. A few minor problems here are no elevator so if you don't want to carry your luggage upstairs, request a bottom floor. After finding out that we were upstairs, we asked to be changed and the receptionist worked very hard to arrange for us to be downstairs. The other minor problem is that the bathrooms are small. Also request a room in front away from the highway so you will not hear the traffic. I would recommend this hotel for a stop in Bemidji.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Brenda P, General Manager at Best Western Bemidji Inn, responded to this review, May 23, 2017
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 218-751-0390.

Poynette, Wisconsin
Reviewed August 8, 2010

Management is tops here. Complimentary to staff and friendly to guests. Nice rooms. Good continental breaksfat. All in all, a great place to stay.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with friends

South Carolina
Reviewed July 7, 2010

I usually do not stay at Best Western's because of the lack of consistancy in what I find. However, because of the positive reviews I have read here, I decided to stay at this one and it turned out to be a good choice. Great hotel, very quiet, first rate furnishings, good breakfast, friendly staff. Close to several restaurants and big box stores. Check out the Cabin Coffee House and Cafe downtown.

Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple

Bay Area, CA
Reviewed July 18, 2009

They charged us full price and put us in Room 120. This room was not much bigger than a broom closet. The rooms in a standard Motel6 are at least 50% bigger! The place was clean and quiet, but be advised this a a rip-off for the price.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bemidji
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bemidji
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Blackduck
Super 8 Bemidji MN
Super 8 Bemidji MN
#6 of 10 in Bemidji

Been to Best Western Bemidji Inn? Share your experiences!