“Average, over-priced, well located, and OVER-RATED hotel”

Hampton Inn & Suites Bemidji
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Bemidji
Reviewed February 15, 2010

I can not say anything negative or positive about this place. It has all the benefits of a cleaner, more updated hotel, but that comes with a inflated price. This is also the "grand central station" of Bemidji-- and rest assured if there is a hockey tournement within 200 miles of Bemidji you will be bombarded with munchkins armed with hockey sticks and way too much pre-game fever. Too much commotion for me. It is simply the "it" place to stay in town and that has its price. It is located right on the lake-- but if you are not familiar with Bemidji that is not necessarily a plus.....(sorry..Bemidji Chamber of Commerce!!.)
It is a clean and attractive hotel, and the breakfast was rather impressive-- something I am rather snobbish on as I would just as soon splurge on a "real" restaraunt breakfast-- but nothing really stands out to justify $140.00w/tax per night.

Stayed: February 2010, traveled with family

Reviewed January 28, 2010

My daughter and I stayed at this hotel during a college visit. Great location, quiet, clean. Would stay here again.

Stayed: January 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank DeziMN
Reviewed October 6, 2009

A friend and I visited Bemidji for a wedding and we stayed here for two nights. We were very happy with the hotel, they had a beautiful view of the lake, a really nice breakfast, and a restaurant attached to the hotel. Our room was very nice and the staff was very helpful when we needed some advice on things around town and driving directions.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 27, 2009

Our room was very clean and very comfortable. The usual Hampton Inn friendly staff and amenities. We would definitely stay at this inn again.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 12, 2009

The rooms in this property are comparible to most upscale hotels in larger cities. The staff were convenient, but not intrusive. The rooms and bathrooms were very good size. Above all else, the property didn't just look clean - it was very clean and well kept. We had a lovely stay and enjoyed the beautiful view right at lakeshore while eating our breakfast each morning. We will always stay at this hotel when traveling to Bemidji.

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled on business
Reviewed September 10, 2009

I am a Hilton Diamond member and stay at a lot of Hampton Inns, but I would rate this the best one I have stayed at. While the "suite" room (and oversized undivided room) was typical of many new Hampton Inn and Suites, the location overlooking a lake and public areas were outstanding. The service and attitude of the staff was excellent. The complimentary breakfast was average to below average for this chain, but they have a full service "pub style" restaurant in the hotel for other meals which is unusual for a Hampton Inn - however, we did not eat there, I highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed August 17, 2009

A Hampton Inn, on a beautiful lake, attached to a Green Mill restuarant, what could be better. This was one of the nicer Hampton Inn's I've stayed at, the staff was very friendly and very helpful when I arrived early (11 AM) and the room wasn't quite ready yet. I went to lunch and as promised the room was ready for check in when I returned. I would definately stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Travelers also viewed these Bemidji hotels
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bemidji
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Bemidji
Best Western Bemidji Inn
Candlewood Suites Bemidji
Quality Inn Bemidji
Quality Inn Bemidji
#8 of 10 in Bemidji
Holiday Inn Express Bemidji

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Bemidji? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn & Suites Bemidji

Address: 1019 Paul Bunyan Dr S, Bemidji, MN 56601-3223
Location: United States > Minnesota > Bemidji
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Bemidji
Price Range: $129 - $193 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Hampton Inn & Suites Bemidji 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Otel, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Bemidji reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn And Suites Bemidji