“CLEAN”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bemidji
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Bemidji
Reviewed July 4, 2014

I have a fear of hotels and worry about the cleanliness of them but this one went above and beyond for me. I would stay here again any day. Great beach to walk along, docks to sit on - it was a really great hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Kayla W, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bemidji, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2014

Thank you for staying at our hotel and posting such a kind review! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and the cleanliness of our hotel!!! Thank you again!

Reviewed June 25, 2014

I appreciated the fact that we were able to have a pet free room, due to allergies I have found it difficult to find Hotels that provide safe rooms for those of us who have this problem. The staff was very helpful in giving us information to view the sights and in finding good restaurants. Enjoyed the cookies!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for staying at our hotel and posting such a kind review! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay!! Thank you again!

Reviewed June 25, 2014

The hotel is about a year old and was fabulous. We have no complaints about the quality, service, rooms, etc. Our biggest issue is that for the price we paid for the room we felt there should have been some type of breakfast buffet included and not a small "restaurant" where you ordered and purchased breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for staying at our hotel and posting such a kind review! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay!! I am sorry that DoubleTree as a brand does not offer complimentary breakfast. We do offer packages that include breakfast, along with complimentary breakfast for our Gold and Diamond Hilton Honors Members. Thank you again and I hope you will consider us for the future!

Reviewed June 24, 2014

This hotel was great. It's very new, and still very clean. The rooms are quite large, and very comfortable. We had a lake front room and the balcony was nice to have. The beach was well groomed, and the canoe rentals were very reasonably priced. The breakfast was not free, however, the food was well worth the price. It was definitely one of the better hotel breakfasts that I've had: the muffins were so good, the hot food was very nice, and the selection was quite good. The chef at breakfast was very nice, and the wait staff were pleasant too.
My only two small complaints:
-Front desk staff had no info about the canoe/kayak rentals, which are advertised on the website, and referred us to the beach attendant, who we had to track down. Given that the Hampton is owned by the same parent company, and that the two hotels share a restaurant and a beach, I don't think it is unreasonable to expect the staff to know when the canoe rentals stop for the day etc.
-There is no indoor secured bike parking. There is a luggage room, which is off the main lobby, and wasn't actually locked when we arrived. The luggage room had nothing to lock a bike too, and given it's location being very close to the big front doors, I wasn't too keen to lock my bike there. So, first night we left our bikes on top of the car with multiple added locks, and then the second night there was rain in the forecast, so the bikes came up to the room. I think that indoor, key-card access, bike racks might be worth considering, given that we weren't the only people staying at the hotel with bikes, and more importantly, given that the area has excellent bike trails and is super bike friendly.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for staying at our hotel and posting such a kind review! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay!! I am sorry that our front desk staff was not fully knowledgeable on our beach rentals. We do offer beach rentals, 7 days a week! We have staff on the beach that takes care of all rentals. Thank you again!

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Beautiful new hotel. We were upgraded at no charge to a lake view room. The bathroom was huge with a large walk-in shower. The bed, as always in a Hilton product, was perfect. Would recommend this hotel to anyone interested in spending a relaxing vacation.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank 36brianp

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Very beautiful hotel and the service is amazing! I will definitely be returning and this time I will bring my family. I went with friends and it was a rainy cold weekend, but we still had a ton of fun here.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends

Reviewed June 18, 2014

I had spent a good day of travel and meeting with multiple groups and honestly tired of talking and looking for peace of mind, staff were gracious, facility was clean, felt comfortable and everything seemed to move at a more relaxed pace. Everything was really good, I felt valued and my great struggle was I could only stay one night.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business