“Seems Like A Great Place for Meeting People!”
Review of The Depot On 1st. - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Depot On 1st.
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Had lunch here & enjoyed it. Their portions are large; we easily could (& should!) have shared. The burger I had was very tasty. Our server was friendly. We sat by a stage so I assume they have weekly/nightly entertainment. Bemidji is a college town so I'm sure this place attracts a lot of students & is a fun place.

Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

The food was good, we a had to wait about 20 minutes to get our food though, but there was two seperate groups of 12 people, the waiter did keep us informed, which was awesome. The gophers were up playing the beavers for the weekend.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

The food was good again! The menu offers a wide range of sandwiches & dinners, with many vegetarian options.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

I gave this place a very go simply because the food was fantastic. The service was so-so and there were a lot of things they were out of. They did tell us that the menu was changing so I understand why some things werent available but the lack of service was inexcusable. We waited quite awhile for drinks and it was not very busy at all. I am guessing they will be better next time once all their changes are done.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

Average service; long wait, not really very watchful to attend to customers needs. The atmosphere is also just average..