“Great place to eat!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Ground Round - CLOSED

Ground Round
Cuisines: American, Bar, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We offer two great experiences at the Ground Round Restaurants, and one not to be missed is our Bar & Lounge. Relax with friends while enjoying great drink specials and all the same great food from our dining room! Ask your server about our daily specials!
Minneapolis, MN
“Great place to eat!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

Went to the restaurant after moving my daughter to college. The restaurant was very clean and the staff was very friendly. Ordered an appetizer and it was much larger than we anticipated. My daughter's sandwich (philly cheese steak type sandwich) was delicious and the bread fresh, as if it were just made even though we were there later in the evening.

• Visited August 2013

Oronoco, Minnesota
“Toast meal & great house margharita”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

I had a chicken chimichanga and house margarita. Both were excellent. The other diner in my party had bourbon on the rock and the whiskey tips served with a beautiful salad and mashed potato.
The margarita comes in a carafe with lots of ice. Popcorn is available while you wait.
Under $40 for the two of us.

• Visited July 2013
Bemidji, Minnesota
“Great food selection, nice staff, and convenient location.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2013

We enjoy the Bemidji Ground Round, and will eat there 2-3 times each year. The owner is a nice woman, and her staff is friendly and always attentive. They have a good selection of different foods, and I have never been disappointed with my meal.

A good selection of tap beers, although we are not 'drinkers', per se. I enjoy a good beer, before my meal, and Ground Round has enough of a variety where I can usually find something tasty, other than the typical no-taste American lager junk beer. Last time we were there I enjoyed a Sam Adams Octoberfest.

Thanks to Sue and her staff for a good restaurant.

• Visited November 2012
Minnesota
“What you would expect for a chain.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

Not a bad place for a business lunch. Normally quite. Food is okay, nothing to write home about. Good parking and handy to the mall.

Visited January 2013
Blackduck, Minnesota
“Eatery”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2012

Nice location on Paul Bunyan Drive (Hwy 2 thru town) in Bemidji, MN. They serve very good food, from an adequate menu. The sports bar area is separate from dining area, so you can have a nice intimate dinner in a quiet area. There is adequate parking in their lot.

Visited September 2012