“Trip”

Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Bemidji
ELK RIVER
“Trip”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

The rooms were nce and bed was okay. They need more for breakfast, have stayed and many Super 8's and this was towards the bottom when it came to the breakfast.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Ken P, General Manager at Super 8 Bemidji MN, responded to this review, October 25, 2012

Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 218-751-8481.

Super 8, Bemidji MN

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Reviewed October 6, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for over a week. The staff is friendly and helpful. The breakfast is modest but nice, and offered a bit more of a selection than other places I have been. The room was large bu Super 8 standards and was very clean. I would recommend this hotel if you are looking for a clean and comfortable budget hotel.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
JJ_Emanuel, Manager at Super 8 Bemidji MN, responded to this review, October 10, 2012

CEDAR
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Colleen is my wife she did not stay there, I stayed there Al Bird. I really don't have any recommendations because I am extremely satisfied with every stay I have there.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

JJ_Emanuel, General Manager at Super 8 Bemidji MN, responded to this review, October 10, 2012
Dear

Minnesota
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Great location, hotel and value. We stay here every time we visit our kids on Bemidji. The Peppercorn right next door has great food as well.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Isle, Minnesota
Reviewed October 5, 2012

We were really surprised as to the modern and up-to-date appearance of the rooms.
This is not always the case.

Personal were all friendly and helpful including the breakfast person.....

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed September 21, 2012

My second stay here in Bemidji. Older hotel but nice & clean. Staff was friendly & helpful. Applebee's is right across the street from our hotel. Overall a very nice stay here in northwestern Minnesota. We were on our way to Itasca State Park & would stay here again when we visit the area in the future1

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Cedar Grove, Wisconsin
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I traveled a distance for business and needed a place to stay that was close to the area I was traveling through; overall the hotel was very clean, my room was spacious, tastefully decorated and I had lots of room to spread out my work stuff.

The room I stayed in was a little odd - the furner was too large for the amount of space the actual room had to offer. I kept bumping into furniture during my 2-day stay. Also I found it oddly laid out with dark areas.

Front desk staff was courteous, professional, and confident. Check in was quick & speedy without any issues. My request to be on the 1st floor was granted without any questions. Hotel is located right in town, easy access to restaurants (within walking distance), shopping, and things to do! Hotel has a deal with the restaurant next ddor - all customers of the hotel recieve 10% off and delivery is available.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bemidji
Quality Inn Bemidji
Quality Inn Bemidji
#8 of 10 in Bemidji
Best Western Bemidji Inn
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bemidji
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Bemidji
Candlewood Suites Bemidji
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Blackduck

Been to Super 8 Bemidji MN? Share your experiences!