“Very Good Food and Incredible View”

Green Mill Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 94 Restaurants in Bemidji
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 9, 2014

Bemidji is so beautiful and the town has so many good restaurants. That said few of the restaurants have a great view. This one and Sparkling Waters have the view. The good is great but put it beside the lake at sunset....unbeatable.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

We dined here with a group of 13. Some of the poorest service I have encountered in a long time. We waited for 1 1/4 hours from the time we ordered until food was served. When our dinners did arrive they were not all hot and my husband's wasn't what he ordered. Same group dined here a year ago with similar poor service. We will not be going back.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

I had the walleye fish and chips. It was nothing short of remarkable. I wish I would have known before I arrived to Bemidji as its all I would have eaten while there.

Reviewed August 2, 2014

My husband and I ate at this restaurant 2 nights in a row while staying at the Double Tree next door. The first night we both had pasta dishes and they were delicious. Mine had lobster and shrimp, as I recall, and his had Italian sausage. The second night we both had steak dishes. The steaks were incredibly tender and had wonderful sauces on them. The service was great and the employees are all incredibly friendly. They have indoor seating with big windows looking out at the lake and also have outdoor seating by the beach of the lake. It was wonderful and I would highly recommend it. The prices are very reasonable and dinners come with a salad or soup. I had the wild rice soup and it was delicious.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

My parents, my wife, and I stopped in here three times during a recent trip to Bemidji. We've eaten at other Green Mills before, and this one is definitely the best. Each time we ate there, our servers were friendly and the food was tasty. Is it the same menu that other Green Mills have? Yes. Is it better prepared - definitely. With a stunning view of Lake Bemidji, eating outside is a treat. Even the gluten-free options (especially the pizza) were well prepared and did not feel like an after-thought (a common problem at many restaurants). We'll definitely be back!