“Just like I remember as a kid”
Review of Dave's Pizza

Dave's Pizza
Ranked #12 of 94 Restaurants in Bemidji
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed April 23, 2012

So good to be back to eat Dave's Pizza again after over 30 years. The place hasn't changed much, which I liked, the pizza was so yummy, as I remember it, and the staff was helpful and fun. Great prices too!

Reviewed February 23, 2012

Great local pizza. Not like everybody else. Hearty crust and great toppings. Only open for evenings, no lunch option.

Reviewed February 12, 2012

They make a great heart shaped pizza for Valentine's Day! Perfect! ...And the taste can't be beat!

Reviewed August 27, 2011

The food was ok but I have had better pizza then what I had there

Reviewed July 10, 2011

We ordered a thin crust "House Special" and it was really good! Would have been better without the green olives. Definitely a great local place; reminded me of home! Delivery guy was nice at met us at a gas station about 6 miles out of town because they did not deliver to our camp site. I thought it was nice they didn't just tell us we had to pick it up at the restaurant. :)

Been to Dave's Pizza? Share your experiences!