“Everything I was told and hoped for!!”
Review of Sparkling Waters

Sparkling Waters
Reserve with OpenTable
Sparkling Waters is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 94 Restaurants in Bemidji
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed March 26, 2013

The place is just beautiful, great lake view and amazing inside. Staff and owners and very attentive and fun to be around. Started with wine off their extensive menu, apps were delicious, and food was very yummy.
b
A must stop while in Bemidji. Thanks Sparkling Waters!!

Reviewed February 12, 2013

We recently had lunch on a Saturday afternoon at Sparkling Waters. It is a trendy relatively new restaurant in Bemidji. The decor is interesting, the restaurant was larger than I thought it would be from the outside. We were seated at a booth in the downstairs area. My husband ordered the blue cheese burger and I had the turkey club. They were both very good. For dessert we shared the bread pudding. It was delicious, and had a lovely caramel sauce. It was not busy when we were there and the service was good. We will have to visit again for dinner. It looks like a great place for a date night.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

For a real dining experience the Sparkling Waters in Bemidji is great. You can even get suchi done right there. The lobster is mouth watering and I want to order it every time but then they have such a great variety of "specials" we invite the whole family so we can taste test. No one walks away dissappointed.
The ambiance is wonderful, soft lights, fireplace,great decor and a top shelf bar and wait staff. The owners are very friendly and try to make your memory perfect.

1  Thank JeanneD264
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I love Sparkling Waters. As somebody who loves wine, there selection is absolutely the best in Bemidji and rivals restaurants I've been to in large cities. In addition, there happy hour is, without comparison, the best in town. The atmosphere is classy and elegant, without being stuffy. Service is very attentive. The owner, Reva, is a warm and convivial woman who welcomes each customer personally. By far my favorite place in town.

1  Thank AAHpera
Reviewed January 10, 2013

I have had lunch here many times and the food and service have been fine. We have tried this place a couple of times for dinner and it will be a long time until we come back. The steaks were under cooked. The sides were wrong. The wine glass was dirty. All in all not the experience we were hoping for. For $80 we can do better in Bemidji.

1  Thank NorthernNan

Been to Sparkling Waters? Share your experiences!