“Nice Atmosphere, great food”

Brigid's Cross Irish Pub and Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 92 Restaurants in Bemidji
Cuisines: Bar
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed February 24, 2011

Went on a Friday night, wasn't too crowded and they had live music! I recommend the fish and chips...very good! Would definately go again next time in town.

Reviewed February 21, 2011

I first went to Brigid's Cross on Thursday. From the moment I walked in I loved it. I felt like I had been whisked away to another land - full of character, warmth and charm. For lunch I had the half portion of fish and chips. They were fabulous! Light batter on the fish, crispy and perfect!

I liked it so much, that the next day I took my husband and five of our friends for Friday night dinner! 5 out of the 7 of us had the fish and chips. They all loved them. I tried the Bangers and Mash. The sausage was only luke warm and really wasn't anything special. But the mashed potatoes and gravy were wonderful.

Friday night they had a local musician that was great. It added to the charm and small town feeling of the place. Definitely give it a try if you're in town!

Reviewed May 14, 2010

We've eaten at Brigid's a couple of times within the past year while visiting our son at Bemidji State University. The last time our waitress was exceptionally prompt taking orders, recommending what to eat and bringing out the food. My wife had the fish and chips and said they were very good and filling. My son and I both had a Celtic BLT which was delicious. The bread pudding desert was very tasty. They have live musical entertainment most Friday nights, but we were not able to stay to enjoy.

We will make it a habit of eating at Brigid's every time we are in Bemidji!

1  Thank mellenhead
Reviewed June 27, 2009

My son chose Brigid's for his birthday lunch. Exceptional food! exceptional service! love the atmosphere. We now live in Bemidji but have been frequent visitors over the last 3 years. I would say this is my #1 favorite place to eat in Bemidji!

Reviewed June 10, 2009

I had lunch with my daughter Karissa there and the food was really good and so was the service. I have had drinks there before but never would have chose it for lunch because the bar is just kind of dark. We ate out front in the courtyardI. I was pleasantly surprised by the food, the service is always exceptional.