“Fun atmosphere, great food”

Brigid's Cross Irish Pub and Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 93 Restaurants in Bemidji
Cuisines: Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I have always loved the atmosphere of this bar. It's beautiful inside. It's been a while since I"ve eaten there, but the last time we did, it was very good. One of my favorite places to hang out. (When I have time)

Reviewed June 9, 2013

We visited Bemidji for one night while on a trip and were looking for a place where we could get a light but tasty meal. We thought of seeking pub food, and came across Brigid's Cross Pub. We were not disappointed. The atmosphere was fun without being over done. There was a broad choice of local, other domestic and imported beers. More important, the menu seemed interesting, and what we ordered (roast lamb sandwich; Reuben sandwich) was super. We also enjoyed the tasty bread & butter pudding. We would certainly be happy to return again.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Stopped here when traveling through for work. Had great friend service and good fish and chips. Not the best I have ever had but this was up there. Very neat place downtown and has a great Irish feel to it. This is a must try!

Reviewed May 5, 2013

I love to try new restaurants and Brigid's cross is one of my favorites. The atmosphere was very rustic and clean. The server was quick and helpful about the items on the menu. I had the irish egg rolls, whiskey mushroom soup, and the fish and chips! All served hot and quick. The place is very popular filling up fast. I could not pass up dessert, the bread and butter pudding, no words can describe how delicious that was. This is a must if you are ever in Bemidji.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Most people come for a sandwich, drink or the music. But...They put a lot of love into the desserts. Give them a try.