“Better now!”
Review of Tutto Bene

Tutto Bene
Reserve with OpenTable
Tutto Bene is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 93 Restaurants in Bemidji
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I visited this restaurant a few years ago and the food and service was terrible. So bad I did not go back until this summer. The restaurant is now under new ownership so I thought I would try again. We had a table on the veranda which is next to the street but well shaded with vines. The wine selection was fair. The "bread" offered was different. Some bread sticks with other items on the platter, such as pickled rhubarb. It was interesting and nice to skip the same old bread basket. The bruschetta was tasty. It did have a lot of mozzarella cheese but looked like fresh and tasted great. Both our main dishes were good but the beef roast that I took home to my husband was so good. I would go to this restaurant again. Glad to see the changes.

Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

On a recent trip seven of us tried this well known Bemidji haunt. We were seated at 5 pm and the crowd was small. We ordered 5 of the standard fare. Two dishes were great 3 were average or less. It seems that the kitchen could not manage our orders. It was a disappointing evening.

Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

This was the first restaurant on which I ever took the time to write a review. Too lazy or too busy.....it's not important .... Last years experience was again matched this spring by fabulous food, friendly wait staff and food well worth their pricing. To compare it to Olive Garden is grossly unfair. Olive Gardens does a decent job as is evidenced by their success but this Restaurant has NOT disappointed anyone that I have referred there....and trust me, I'm not the intimidating type!
If you are in the Bemidji area....try it out!!! I'll be visiting again in July and September and if they are not up to par, I'll commit to be back and adjust my review. Having been lucky enough to have eaten at 4 & 5 star restaurants through out my life time on four continents, I will again attest to Tutto Bene Restaurant, Bemidji MN as a Great restaurant.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

It was one of our favorites before new ownership took over less than a year ago and it only got better. Really creative and delicious dishes, wonderful service, and Tuesday night Date Night is a fantastic deal for the wallet.

1  Thank Lisa U
Reviewed June 6, 2013

We found Tutto Bene to be a wonderfully quaint restaurant located in downtown Bemidji, MN. The atmosphere was warm and inviting and our meals were very well prepared and quite tasty! The service was very good; however, a tad slow with checking on drink needs. After our meal we saddled up to the bar for an after dinner drink which was expertly constructed by one of the finest mixologists in the north country.

1  Thank Craig S

Been to Tutto Bene? Share your experiences!