“Can you say DATE NIGHT”
Review of Tutto Bene

Tutto Bene
Reserve with OpenTable
Tutto Bene is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 92 Restaurants in Bemidji
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed June 10, 2013

It was one of our favorites before new ownership took over less than a year ago and it only got better. Really creative and delicious dishes, wonderful service, and Tuesday night Date Night is a fantastic deal for the wallet.

1  Thank Lisa U

Reviewed June 6, 2013

We found Tutto Bene to be a wonderfully quaint restaurant located in downtown Bemidji, MN. The atmosphere was warm and inviting and our meals were very well prepared and quite tasty! The service was very good; however, a tad slow with checking on drink needs. After our meal we saddled up to the bar for an after dinner drink which was expertly constructed by one of the finest mixologists in the north country.

1  Thank Craig S
Reviewed June 2, 2013

We were only in Bemidji for two days, but dined at Tutto Bene twice. It's that good. Our dinner was perfect. My husband had the roast chicken (possibly the best he's ever eaten, so he said) and I had the pasta shells stuffed with cheese and accompanied by homemade marinara sauce.
Yum!
We had a rhubarb and strawberry crumble accompanied by homemade orange gelato. Wow! Two espressos wrapped up the meal nicely.
Service was attentive, efficient and pleasant.
We liked the meal so much that we booked in for Sunday brunch the next day. I had the egg white omlette while my husband had the spaghetti and meatballs. Again... Fabulous.
We have dined in many places - in Canada, the United States and in France. This restaurant would hold its own with any of our past best Italian dining experiences. The prices are very reasonable for the quality of dining. Will be back here next time we're in Bemidji.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

First of all, this was the best food I have ever tasted. This restaurant belongs in Chicago, LA, or NYC. The restaurant was very clean (including the restroom), the atmosphere beautiful, and our server (Barrett) very attentive but not over done. I can not say enough about how wonderful my wife and my experience was. Thanks Tutto Bene, we will be back!!!

Reviewed May 8, 2013

We chose a few smaller options on the menu for something of a tapas experience. Everything was delicious!

Been to Tutto Bene? Share your experiences!