HomeTown Inn & Suites
$95
$102
$69
$64
Mystic Lake Casino Hotel(Prior Lake)(Great Value!)
$141
Hotels.com
All reviewsapple orchardstayed herehot tubpull out couchtwo queen bedshallwayminnesota
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We stated in Belle Plaine for one night for a wedding I called in March for reservations for 2
rooms, and all they had lefted was smoking which we didn'n want but we took them. when
we and the other couple went into our rooms there was hardly any smell of smoke, we very nice
rooms. They have a nice continenal breakfast with all the goodies.

Room Tip: The hotel was full with a wedding party staying there, and we heard no noise.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank catcat085
Reviewed September 18, 2011

I stayed here for one night in September 2011. The room was nice. #216 Equipped with a fairly comfortable king size bed, a small whirlpool tub, microwave and refrigerator. A very good value in the $70 range with a triple A discount.

The staff is very friendly and the property appeared well kept.

One thing I found a bit troubling was the noise from people walking in the hallway. My room was on the second floor and I could hear footsteps in the hall at times. Early in the morning, someone was letting their toddler run back and forth in the hall. I was awakened by the rather loud "thumping" noise in the morning. The floor transmits sounds to the room. I couldn't really hear people talking, etc., just those annoying thumping noises.

Other reviews describe this property as quiet, so perhaps the noise was an anomaly.

Room Tip: Perhaps avoid the second floor; however, noise may transmit to the first floor rooms as well?
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank bigpoppa1855
Reviewed November 11, 2010

I visited AmericInn in June of 2010 with a few family members. I have never seen a more beautiful, and more friendlier hotel. I was there from the 31st of May til 7th of June. The staff was the best, friendliest people I have ever seen in a hotel. They went above and beyond to make sure I had everything I needed. The rooms were always cleaned spotless, the beds were always made perfectly, you just couldn't ask for more. The children (big and little) loooooved the video games, and looooved playing pool. I think what they loved more then that was the inside swimming pool that was so clean I was in shock! I am planning a visit to up there again, and I have no question as to where I"m going to stay!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed November 11, 2010

My husband and I stayed here just one night for a quick "getaway" and to do some apple picking and sightseeing. The location is very convenient as it's right at Emma Krumbee's and was an easy drive down Highway 169. We found the staff to be very friendly and welcoming. Emma Krumbee's restaurant is right across the parking lot and the orchard is righ there too. The one real downside to our stay was the bed--it was an old mattress with no padding and felt like we were maybe sleeping on the box spring. The pool area was clean but the pool floors need to be refinished as the paint is chipping away.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 9, 2010

I went to Belle Plaine in June of 2010. I took my whole family and rented out multiple rooms and stayed there for over a week. This is a VERY nice hotel with VERY nice staff. They went above and beyond to make our stay as comfortable as possible. There was about ten of us that stayed there and four of those were kids ranging from 3 to 8. If I had questions about the area they made sure I knew where I was going b/c I had never been to the area before. My rooms were VERY clean and the bathrooms were not dirty by no means. There was plenty of things for the kids to do when we retired to the hotel for the night. They spent a great deal of time in the pool which was VERY clean and well cared for as well as spent a great deal of time in the game room playing video games and shooting pool.The rooms are well worth the price and I did a great deal of research on hotels before booking this one and their prices are very competitive and below the cost of many other large chain hotels. The rooms are very quiet and we all slept very well b/c unlike other hotels you do not hear all the noise in the hallways and the doors slamming. I plan to visit Belle Plaine again in the summer of 2011 and there is no doubt about where I will be making my hotel reservations.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family