“Second Visit was even better! ”
Review of Lemon Wolf Cafe

Lemon Wolf Cafe
Ranked #1 of 8 Restaurants in Beaver Bay
Cuisines: American, Norwegian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Lemon Wolf Cafe is a small Bistro, serving only the finest chef prepared meals. We have fresh handcrafted breads, soups and award winning desserts! We specialize in Fresh Lake Superior Fish. Stop in, enjoy a relaxing meal prepared by a Chef who cares! We have a large selection of beer and wine. We are located right on Highway 61 in Beaver Bay.We now serve Cocktails. We do not take reservations from May 1 to Nov 1
Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

This was my second time to the Lemon Wolf Cafe & it was even better than I remembered! The Pecan Chicken was so delicious. My boyfriend also enjoyed the herring special & wild rice soup. Great service & romantic atmosphere! Highly recommend on your next stop to the North Shore!

There are newer reviews for Lemon Wolf Cafe

Reviewed November 6, 2013

This restaurant was recommended to us by the staff at our hotel in Silver Bay. We visited Lemon Wolf the first weekend in November and it was not very busy. The dining room area was very cozy and had great music in the background that was not played too loud. It was a very pleasant and relaxing experience! We loved the atmosphere and the decor! The food was amazing and we enjoyed every bite. We went back the following night for dinner.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Don't let the exterior fool you! The inside is tastefully decorated, cozy and charming. My husband and I chose this restaurant after searching for a place with great food on the North Shore. The trout and steak we had was done well. Very nice wait staff also. Would definitely eat here again! Would also recommend arriving early for prompt seating.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

They have great food! Highly recommend. The dining room is small and cramped. Went on a Saturday night and they were so busy couldn't even get on a wait list. Went back Sunday and service was good.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

This is an exceptionally good restaurant. We ate there two nights in a row, it was that good. Wait was 20-30 minutes but worth it. I had walleye, my husband had freshly-caught herring, both were perfectly prepared. Soups and bread were delicious. The second night we had Swedish meatballs, really more of a beef/wild rice meatball with Swedish style sauce. I thought the meatballs were a little heavy but other people loved them. Oh, and the desserts are fabulous.

Been to Lemon Wolf Cafe? Share your experiences!