“Can't wait to go back!!!”
Review of Lemon Wolf Cafe

Lemon Wolf Cafe
Ranked #1 of 8 Restaurants in Beaver Bay
Cuisines: American, Norwegian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Lemon Wolf Cafe is a small Bistro, serving only the finest chef prepared meals. We have fresh handcrafted breads, soups and award winning desserts! We specialize in Fresh Lake Superior Fish. Stop in, enjoy a relaxing meal prepared by a Chef who cares! We have a large selection of beer and wine. We are located right on Highway 61 in Beaver Bay.We now serve Cocktails. We do not take reservations from May 1 to Nov 1
Reviewed April 1, 2013

One of the best dining experiences in my life!! Small, cute, cestive place with amazing food!!! Atmosphere is awesome and the chef is amazing!! Kind enough to come out and engage in conversation with his customers while making an amazing meal. Walleye is highly recommended. Can't wait to visit again!!

1  Thank sunny4979

Reviewed March 30, 2013

We had another great dinner at Lemon Wolf. We have eaten there before and we have never had a meal that wasn't Great! They do an especially great job of cooking steak exactly like you order. We had one very rare, one medium rare and one medium. Each was fixed to perfection. Their fresh white fish special was great also! We took the Grandkids and after dinner if the kids howl like a wolf they get a special treat. All in all a great evening!

1  Thank Stanley V
Reviewed March 22, 2013

We had lunch at the Lemon Wolf Cafe after a friend had recommended it to us. The place is very small with only around 10 tables and the decor is similar to your grandmother's house (or cabin) with cuckoo clocks going off and other similar objects around. The people were super nice and the owner (he might also cook as well) came out and checked on everyone. My lunch partner had the pork chop which was excellent and I had the hot turkey sandwich with mashed potatoes and lots of gravy - wonderful! I would definitely eat there again and I highly recommend it.

1  Thank D R
Reviewed March 19, 2013

We stopped here for lunch at the suggestion of a Park Ranger we know in the area. Very nice inside - fits the area. The food was excellent - and lots of it! We ordered the chicken strip meal and Hot beef with potatoes and gravy. Very good - had to bring part of my meal home. Friendly staff, great service.We'll stop there again when we are in the area. Not real expensive either.

1  Thank Denise T
Reviewed March 16, 2013

The food was great, I had the pecan chicken, and while it doesn't look to fancy or filling, it was very tasty and filling. The people were very nice and aware. Plenty of refills. The cafes inside and appearance are unlike any place I've ever been to. Very cozy and cabinish. Even the bathroom is fully decorated. Quite small but that just adds to it. Really feels like my mom decorated the place which is great. Finally, I haven't been to many places that say home made and actually mean it. They served unlimited home made bread, for free (I think, I forgot to check the receipt) and soup, not free or unlimited, but still home made. They had tomato and basil soup. I don't even like tomato soup but this was amazing. Prices between $12 and $16 ish for supper/dinner, a bit steep for a small cafe but worth it for the food and home made items.

1  Thank ThomasLyrek

Been to Lemon Wolf Cafe? Share your experiences!