“Classic but Average”

371 Diner
Ranked #5 of 29 Restaurants in Baxter
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 6, 2013

The decorations were very cool but that was probably the best part of my experience here. The burger was not very good and I didn't feel like I was served particularly well. The price was what one would expect and I was pretty happy with my milkshake but nothing really sets it apart from any other diner besides the decorations.

There are newer reviews for 371 Diner

Reviewed April 23, 2013

Good Food! We like to meet at the 371 Diner each time we visit Brainerd. Home town feel and great food!

Reviewed March 4, 2013

We ate here one morning for breakfast, it started out good, we split a caramel roll which was fantastic. But it then took 25 minutes for the rest of our breakfast to come out (an omelette and pancakes), our food finally came out, and said she would bring out my toast, it never showed up, I finally asked another waiter for it, he brought it out and it was freezing and the butter had congealed on top, pretty gross. The rest of our food was good, but it took way too long to get it, and the service was terrible.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

This diner was really good. My boyfriend and I stayed in Baxter for a few days and decided to give 371 a try. I got the Egg Stacie and it was awesome. The portions were plentiful and the service was really good. Our waitress was very prompt and we had no trouble with service. I will for sure come back here when I return to Minnesota.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

The omelets are great, but come hungry because they are plenty big. Fun atmostphere and convenient location.

Been to 371 Diner? Share your experiences!