“Lakes Area Find”

Tap House
Ranked #6 of 29 Restaurants in Baxter
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 11, 2014

At first I thought the Tap House was going to be just another sports bar. My mother and I ate there on a busy Friday night but were seated within 5 minutes. The menu was a decent size with something to please most? It would probably be tough for a non meat eater however. As it was a a Friday during lent our options were limited, but the fish tacos were very good. We also enjoyed the deep fried pickles. I would like to go again and try some of there wings which the seem to be known for.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

The menu had a good variety and was reasonably priced.
The service was what you would expect and the atmosphere was good for both friends and family. I had no problem bringing my grand daughters there.
I would definitely return when I am in the Brainerd Lakes area.

Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Good food, excellent beer selection. Lively atmosphere and great service! Portion sizes are large. Prices are very reasonable.

Been to Tap House? Share your experiences!