“Good buffet for once..”

Pizza Ranch
Ranked #21 of 29 Restaurants in Baxter
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Very good food for a buffet. Good variety and fresh tasty food. It gets busy at the dinner hour but its worth it. Price is good.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

We came a REALLY bad time dinner Right a prime time.(very busy) This a buffet meal. If you can't handle that many people at one time don't let them in. I had to wait very everything I wanted to eat. We ate bonanza on valentines day right at the prime eating time, People lined up to the door and the place was AWESOME. Hot and plenty of food the whole time. Pizza Ranch take lessons from them. Bad food even if you get some.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

If you've been to one Pizza Ranch, you've been to them all. I will say they seemed to be amply staffed as I saw many friendly faced pleasant looking people buzzing around delivering pizzas and clearing tables.

Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

We came here on a Saturday afternoon with an entire baseball team including parents and siblings, so well over 20 people. They let use use one of the side rooms and the buffet was always well stocked with a great variety of pizzas. There's also a nice salad bar and separate dinner food (fried chicken, mashed potatoes, etc) line. We paid $8.99 including beverage for an all you can eat deal, which was a great value, considering we had a team of 15 year old boys that regularly eat us out of house and home.
The staff were accommodating and friendly and didn't blink twice when we told them the size of our group. Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed May 6, 2013

I went to Pizza Ranch with a couple of friends and we all had somewhat the same experience. The pizza was fine but they were constantly running out of dessert pizza and we felt like it was not worth the price. I liked the idea and it was the first pizza buffet I had been to so maybe I was expecting too much.

Been to Pizza Ranch? Share your experiences!