Baymont Inn & Suites Baxter/Brainerd Area
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Baxter

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Lawrence, Kansas
Reviewed November 17, 2013

I travel for my Job and stayed at the crossings for 1 1/2 years, and I must say I met my second family, all the way from the owners to the check in staff to the hardest workers housekeeping ! I love them all and would stay there again , they made me part of there family , threw me a party , gave me gifts and even helped me out by giving me 2 nights free when my car didn't want leave ,and I must say nor did I. Its beautiful and very clean I felt right at Home ! Great Christian , Honest Owners , Kind people all around , LOVE LOVE LOVE this place!! very safe , Wish I could have brought them to KANSAS with me ....ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK KU...........LOVE to all S

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Cedar Rapids, Iowa, USA
Reviewed October 21, 2013

We stayed here once before and had a great experience. We booked again for a last-minute trip to visit family. Our room was roomy and the view was great. The breakfast was decent, and the staff were kind. The hotel is clean, quiet, and comfortable. Wouldn't have changed a thing. We'll book again for the holidays.

Room Tip: Have stayed on the 2nd floor of both sides-- both are quiet, even near the train tracks. A room fac...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
MN
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Clean, comfortable, with an awesome bed! Ok continental breakfast, would have preferred bacon over sausage. Green mountain coffee was great, flavored creamer too. Cute rustic decor and newer carpeting throughout. Really nice desk staff, good location, and plenty of parking.

Room Tip: Some of the rooms have balconies which would be nice in the summer months.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Minot, North Dakota
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Our weekend at the Crossings by GrandStay Inn & Suites in Baxter, MN was absolutely perfect. We drove over 6 hours to our destination and our arrival at Crossings in the wee hours of the morning could not have been more welcome. Front desk staff were very friendly and courteous, the hotel and grounds were beautiful, and Oh My Goodness, our suite was amazing! Every room in the suite was spacious and comfortable, and the beds were like sleeping on a cloud. Seriously! The location is also great. You are only minutes away from any location in the Baxter/Brainerd area, but still just far enough off the main drag to avoid the traffic noise. The continental breakfast was also superb. I would recommend this establishment to anyone. The only caution is that the pool is nice, but small. Not necessarily geared for the kiddos, but we didn't bring them on this trip anyway! lol!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Rexburg, Idaho
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I stayed at this hotel with my grandchildren and found it very pleasant. The very nice woman at the front desk was helpful and friendly. The pool was clean, not too crowded, and a refreshing stop after a long day of driving. The property really looks newer than its ten year old existence, indicating that it is well maintained. The breakfast is fine, and the attendant was very enjoyable to visit with as she efficiently prepared the food. I would gladly stay there again any time.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family