“wow, get into the 21st. century”

Community Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 41 Restaurants in Zeeland
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 8, 2012

Blah food and on the door it says "American money only" or something to that effect. What I know this means is that they don't accept debit/credit cards. What I would like to find out is if we have a Canadian coin we can't pay with that!? Fortunately we had a person in our party of four who had cash with him or I guess we would have done dishes!! Come on, get with it! I won't be back and that's a definite!!

1  Thank Marci B

Reviewed September 19, 2012

In the small conservative town Zeeland, MI, this mom and pop restaurant serves up good food at very attractive prices! Clean and reminds one of the 1950's with it's decor. Try their Chicken dinner with mashed potatoes and gravy. It is great

Reviewed June 14, 2012

My young son and I just stopped in for lunch as we were in downtown Zeeland. While we were seated promptly and the food was brought out in a timely matter no one ever came back to fill our glasses, ask to see how everything was or if we needed anything. I had to track someone down to get ketchup for my son's lunch after 10 minutes. After 20 minutes (lunch was almost over by then) I finally snagged who I think was the owner to refill the water glasses and get my son another lemonade....the comment "there isn't unlimited refills on lemonade". Nice.

Reviewed March 22, 2012

The owner of Community Restaurant does not have a kind personality. The waitresses do their job well despite their boss.

3  Thank patti4866
Reviewed March 2, 2012

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a change the food the service everything was good! Thank you we will be back