“Delicious ”

Bomber Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 195 Restaurants in Ypsilanti
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Bacon! Eggs! Coffee! Aviation-themed breakfast and lunch diner located at 306 East Michigan Avenue in Ypsilanti, Michigan where "Rosie The Riveter" and Willow Run Bomber plant history is part of our culture. Classic American diner. Pick up orders available.
Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

I love this place! Great food and people. Family favorite, bring people visiting here and always a big hit

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

Food was excellent and prices were very reasonable. Portions are very big and I’d suggest sharing. Even the short stack of pancakes could feed two without difficulty. The croissant I had was one of the best I’ve ever tasted. It’s definitely unique. Service was good but slightly slow but they were packed but seemed to turn over customers relatively quickly. So clearly service was still good and friendly.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 9, 2018

I had a half order of the skillet as I wanted to try the Capt N Crunch and stuffed peanut butter french toast. Awesome breakfast. Our server was very friendly.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed May 27, 2018

Right off the bat, this is a greasy spoon. Greeted warmly with a BIG smile. Seated immediately on a Sunday around 12noon. Decor is airplanes hanging all over which I love. Nice historical pictures on the wall. The bathroom was decent but the one thing I was not happy with was the floor was sticky!!! The Bomber Breakfast which my wife and I shared was not what I was expecting from the reviews. It is enough for 3 people to eat if they are not greedy. I did love the pancakes, nice, BIG, and fluffy!!! The service was GOOD but I have had better.

I an giving Bombers a 3 1/2. There is parking in the back and front. If you are looking for a cheap eat, try Bomber's and definitely try the pancakes!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 22, 2018

This is a great place for breakfast if you are looking forward to a reasonably priced, hearty meal. Portions are large and tasty and if you are in an extremely bold and daring mood you can try the "Bomber Breakfast," but if you do be prepared to be confronted with the largest breakfast you have probably ever seen.

Date of visit: February 2018