“Absolutely lovely!”
Review of Parish House Inn

Parish House Inn
Ranked #2 of 2 Ypsilanti B&B and Inns
Reviewed December 13, 2010

The Inn is wonderful! Chris takes care of you without "taking care of you." We had a lovely room and the garden over the river was a perfect spot for us to just relax and read. Can't wait to go back next summer.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank thommy2shoes

Reviewed December 12, 2010

The host Chris ( Kris? sorry maam ;) ) was stellar. the food was par excellent, her culinary skills are top notch. the rooms are period late 1800 flavor. the river view made it perfect. The house it self was on the Huron River and our host had the house decorated for Christmas in the old flavor of late 18th century feel. the smells of breakfast waffled up through the room and was a welcome 'good morning'. I wanted to give my fiancee from England something comparable to the wonderful B & B I stayed at in England and this was it.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank khenning1
Reviewed December 6, 2010

The room was beautiful decorated, comfortable and spotlessly clean, as was the rest of the house. The Hostess took care of our every want and need. We awoke to the smell of breakfast drawing us down to the dinning room. Everything tasted wonderful and was beautifully presented. It was a pleasure from the moment we arrived until the time we had to leave.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank thebreadlady
Reviewed November 28, 2010

This is a perfect place for a family getaway, or to celebrate a special time. I have stayed here on several occasions with family, and was always greeted like a returning friend. The house is always decorated to the hilt, if you go around a holiday. The food is to die for, so you will never go away hungry. Chris is always full of ideas of things to do, which can be very helpful. I have spent some of my best vacations there, and can easily recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank babs043
Reviewed November 27, 2010

My room was great. It was clean, comfortable, and pretty. The service was amazing from the delicious breakfast to the bottomless cookie jar stocked with some of the best cookies I've had in a very long time. The host was very friendly and treated me like family. There were many great places within walking distance. It was definitely a place where I'd love to stay again and would recommend to all of my friends who are planning to stay in the area.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank marou239
Reviewed November 27, 2010

My children and I always stay at the Parish House Inn when in town visiting. We are always warmly welcomed by the innkeepers who treat us just like family. We have stayed in almost every room in the house and have found all to be very comfortable and the breakfasts are unbelievably great. The inn is located in an area full of great shops and restaurants within easy walking distance. My family and I love staying there and look forward to returning soon.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed October 3, 2010

We stayed at this B&B about a year ago, and now that our anniversary is approaching again, I want to go back! Our room was so comfortable we hardly wanted to leave. Chris was a gracious hostess who provided helpful dinner suggestions and made us a delicious breakfast the next day.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ypsilanti
Ann Arbor Regent Hotel & Suites
1 mi away
Ann Arbor Marriott Ypsilanti at Eagle Crest
The Queen's Residence B&B
The Queen's Residence B&B
#1 of 2 in Ypsilanti

Been to Parish House Inn? Share your experiences!