“Best breakfast...anywhere.”

Luca's Coney Island
Ranked #71 of 177 Restaurants in Ypsilanti
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Been going to Luca's (on Washtenaw) for several years. The breakfast specials are excellent, and the waitstaff is primarily family, so it makes you feel good when you dine regularly, because they remember your order, and most times they just tell me "Your order will be right up!" Love that. Frank (the owner) will get to know you and sometimes will sit and chat with you. It's an excellent place to get your day started!

Reviewed October 9, 2012

While we ate at the Luca's Coney Island in AUBURN HILLS, MICHIGAN, Trip Advisor doesn't have it in its data base, so I will review under a different Luca's! The patty melt I enjoyed on 10-7-12 in Auburn Hills was delicious; one of the best I have had. I had onion rings to go with it and they were also great; plentiful and shared with my husband. The open faced roast beef sandwich and mashed potatoes my husband ordered were not up to his standards! He said the gravy was way to salty and the beef not that good. The potatoes didn't look good, so I don't think they could have tasted much better! I would have ordered a Coney Island Dog, but they don't serve Nathan's hot dogs!!!! Being from the South, I had never heard of the brand the waitress named. I would go back here again. (This seemed to be a neighborhood favorite because all the people who came in seemed to know the owner and were greeted with a smile and hug!)

Reviewed August 19, 2012

Worst experience ever. I paid over $16 for two dinners to go and I received a pita bread with pieces of meat, a half cup of veggies and tomato slices. The second was a piece of bread with 5 thin chicken fingers and a half cup of veggies. I'm livid and never going back. It;s ridiculous to pay that much for TRASH.

Reviewed June 8, 2011

Luca's is my favorite place to dine. The food is great and the wait staff is a ray of sunshine. I have a personal relationship with them...Jessica, Natalie, Brittany, Lori and Glenda All treat me so well as does Mike the owner and the rest of the staff! It's not just a place to eat; but you can also hang out and enjoy your other friends...I laugh, joke and eat real good! Check out Luca's, you won't be disappointed...The food is excellent as well!

Reviewed July 31, 2008

luca's is a great place to eat its cheep and clean and the wait staff treats you like family everybody should have this dining experience!