“Good food, predictable, friendly service”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #56 of 168 Restaurants in Ypsilanti
Cuisines: American
Ypsilanti
“Good food, predictable, friendly service”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

There wasn't anything wrong, in fact the food and service are always really good. The only reason I didn't rate this higher is that I prefer one-of-a-kind restaurants, and if you've been in one Red Robin, you've been in them all. No surprises here, which I guess is a good thing if you always order the same thing anyway.

• Visited November 2012

Onsted, Michigan, United States
“Been a while, but I can still taste it”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

I love Red Robin, they have some of the best service hands down when it comes to any restaurants. The onion rings are fantastic and I used to love to get the fried chicken sandwich. The mozzarella sticks are great too. This is the ideal place to go when you're just craving something greasy and don't want to think about the calories :D.

• Visited January 2012
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Great if you want to have a heart attack.”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

The food is WAY too heavy. Even the salads are "heart attack specials". If you want greasy food served in massive proportions, then this is the place for you.

Visited February 2012
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Not impressed”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

If you are accustomed to gourmet burgers, you may be disappointed. My burger of choice arrived barely warm, with some weird sauce and I ound myself asking if the meat was beef. This was a second attempt at Red Robin, and both times the food left me asking "....hamburgers are there specialty?"

Visited July 2012
Lansing, Michigan
“Really can't go wrong with Red Robin”
Reviewed May 3, 2012

We have eaten in RR all over the country. They have a pretty good menu and great burger selections. Tis one in Ypsilanti did a pretty good job. We had our grandson with us and asked if we could have a serving of fries for him right away. We were told yes, but they were never served. The meal was hot, prompt, a cordial, helpful waitress. We were happy with the experience.

• Visited April 2012