“awesome breakfast diner”

Ranked #16 of 168 Restaurants in Ypsilanti
Cuisines: American
“awesome breakfast diner”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

the golden egg is your typical greasy spoon with sassy waitresses, quick service, reasonable prices, and great food. Never disapointed. Always busy. Best breakfast in town, hands down. So glad I found this place, I don't have to try and park in Ann Arbor anymore when I want to go out for breakfast with my family.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank sarahjayne456

Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Our Fav for Breakfast”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

My husband and I have been enjoying this wonderful restaurant almost every Saturday for months. It's not fancy but it's warm and comfortable. And unlike most places in the Ann Arbor area, this restaurant pays homage to Eastern Michigan University rather than the University of Michigan. The food here is excellent. The waitstaff consists of five charming women. We've gotten to know them a bit and love them all. Our favorite item on the menu is the corned beef hash, cooked to perfection topped with an equally perfect egg. Side orders of ham and fried potatoes make this a breakfast to remember. Lots of other people must like this place, too, because it's always packed.

• Visited January 2013